Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestling Figures Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

ciano316 wrote: »
    Because my seats for WM28 were package bought seats so I'll be buying a package for WM30 but not for WM29

Never knew you were at Mania:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 wade_barrett

just ordered the elite 16 kevin nash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How much and where

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Got BO2012 Bryan and series 22 Jericho! Thanks for the heads up Ciano! I stopped going into toy master after they went down the only cenas route!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

GTR63 wrote: »
    Never knew you were at Mania:rolleyes:

PhLaGl.jpg

Just in case you missed it. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Because my seats for WM28 were package bought seats so I'll be buying a package for WM30 but not for WM29
    I still don't understand what you're saying to me here Ciano, spell it out to me.

I still don't understand what you're saying to me here Ciano, spell it out to me.

When you choose the type of package you want for Mania you're allocated a certain row so when I bought my package I knew the area I would be in so at WM30 if I get a package in the same area I'll be back there.. :)

Just opened Y2J for display, and the back of his tights are botched! They're not fully painted! I'm going to complain to mattel (Maybe they'll send me out a new one)

• Brought my nephew up to Smyths this morning to get something for his birthday.

He got Kofi and Sheamus from the Elite 17 series.

Couldn't convince him to get Mankind :(

Brought my nephew up to Smyths this morning to get something for his birthday.

He got Kofi and Sheamus from the Elite 17 series.

Couldn't convince him to get Mankind :(

Which Smyths???

• Advertisement

• ciano316 wrote: »
    Which Smyths???

Tallaght.

From elite 17 they had a load of Cenas and Sheamus'.

2 Mankinds and around 3 each of Kelly Kelly, Ryder and Kofi.

Yaaaaaaaayyy getting some tomorow !!!

When you choose the type of package you want for Mania you're allocated a certain row so when I bought my package I knew the area I would be in so at WM30 if I get a package in the same area I'll be back there.. :)
    Okay, so this is all on a provisional basis, that's the part I was failing to grasp!

Okay, so this is all on a provisional basis, that's the part I was failing to grasp!

Yes it is

Got mankind and ryder today, the rest luk good 2 but ad nly enuf for 2

Got Mankind and Sheamus Elite 17s today, anybody looking for Elite 17s or Battle packs with Ryder and Ziggler, HHH & Punk and Orton & Barrett they are now on sale in Toymaster jervis street. Battle packs are in Smyths as well but not Elite 17s

Got Mankind and Sheamus Elite 17s today, anybody looking for Elite 17s or Battle packs with Ryder and Ziggler, HHH & Punk and Orton & Barrett they are now on sale in Toymaster jervis street. Battle packs are in Smyths as well but not Elite 17s

Your posts are going to have me broke ffs!
    :eyesroll:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Got mankind and ryder today, the rest luk good 2 but ad nly enuf for 2

Pardon, but what?

Please familiarise yourself with the forum charter, text speak is not tolerated.

Sorry my bad was on my asshole of a smart phone that takes ages....Anyway went back for Kofi today

Was in Smyths today looking for Mankind, couldn't find him anywhere then I craned my neck up to the stacks of Elites and there he was! BANG BANG!

• Advertisement

I remember having a great one with a switch on his back, to make the mandible claw motion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

got a nice haul of zack ryder, mankind, kofi, sheamus and diesel yesterday in smyths :)

What do you guys do with these things when you buy them, do they just sit on a shelf somewhere?

What do you guys do with these things when you buy them, do they just sit on a shelf somewhere?

yeah pretty much sometimes i let the little fella play with some

Man I used to spend hours letting the Bushwhackers dominate everyone when I was a kid!

Unpackage them and put them on display!

anyone got any pics of their collection

We play with them of course :D , Seriously though pose and display them mostly theres a massive community of action figure collectors not just WWE either, The stuff you see in Smyths barely scratchs the surface

After having Mankind for just a week, I have to say he's my new favourite figure!

• Advertisement

selling mine :(

http://www.adverts.ie/action-figures/wwe-elite-s-collection/2314567

have no car so have to collect or i can meet in limerick

Advertisement