Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft

Options
  • 03-06-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

To All,

I am finding it hard to find somewhere to play airsoft in Co Galway or is there anywhere else which is close to Co Galway?

Can anybody help?

Gaz117

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

gaz117 wrote: »
    To All,

I am finding it hard to find somewhere to play airsoft in Co Galway or is there anywhere else which is close to Co Galway?

Can anybody help?

Gaz117

There is a place in broadford, Co Clare i think its still open, then you have LAC in limerick, Tigerland in Sligo.

I take it GTAC is closed in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Gtac is closed a good while alright. You might have to travel to play for the moment Gaz, funny there's no site near Galway given the substantial population in that region. A few guys from Galway come to Tigerland from time to time and they car pool, one of them is Bemused on boards, try a PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

There is a place in broadford, Co Clare (Adventure Weekend Airsoft) i think its still open, then you have LAC in limerick, Tigerland in Sligo.

I take it GTAC is closed in Galway.

AWA is open every Sunday, there is a thread in the 'Airsoft Sites' section or you will get them on Facebook,

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TFNG

Hi all

Maybe a bit late in this thread, But I agree with Gaz117 its tough finding a place in galway to skirmish, i am new to airsoft and live in galway also, and would really like not to have to travel to another city everytime i want to plink about, if there's anybody out there still looking at this thread maybe a few like minded folks could get together and look at doing something? or are there plans in motion to do something already? let me know. Galway has its own airsoft store (G.A.S) and did have a club G-TAC proving there is interest and it also has the population to possibly see new people getting into the sport!
    its a good start by any measure.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gaz117

I have between 10 -15 people who are interested in Playing airsoft in Galway. What need to be done to get airsoft outdoor or indoor airsoft up in running?
    I play Indoor airsoft in Cork once a month but it would be great to have somewhere up here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 TFNG

gaz117 wrote: »
    I have between 10 -15 people who are interested in Playing airsoft in Galway. What need to be done to get airsoft outdoor or indoor airsoft up in running?
    I play Indoor airsoft in Cork once a month but it would be great to have somewhere up here.

Gaz hows things ?

i have started another thread titled 'Airsoft site Galway' in boards, we did have another one going but as you will read if you have a look it got closed by mods cos of illegal skirmishing chat, currently another poster called Hipsterhunter is looking into getting land and a site set up, i also am doing some reserch to help out, stage we are at is Hispterhunter is contacting auctioneers and possibly private landowners and i am looking at the possibility of Galway CC land being used (have a look at the post for more info on this ) anyway 10-15 more people on top of myself and other posters (bout 10+) we are looking at 20-30+ people showing interets possibly more, things are looking good, hope your ok with it but i am gonna add this info to my ongoing thread and see wht the other lads think, also we are all looking at getting together possibly over a pint and talking about getting a new club/team togther, and any other details about the site

Good to hear from ya

TFNG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

This is the link to the other thread mentioned above

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056855848

Please continue the discussion on that thread.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement