Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Going for a spin through Tesco.... Brilliant..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Awaits media outcry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

They ate our swans.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltZyBGrrrJJGBM9jTdplMyrTfZjTlgxtreYiX0V9kWiOr0FJ8rg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Class

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Funny video, but I'm going to have to put my Buzz Killington hat on and point out that it's not filmed in Dublin and it's probably not even a Tesco. See the red letterbox, signs that appear to be in Polish and the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car.

There are a few copies of this vid on youtube making different claims like "filmed in Wal-Mart" etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Its in poland, the sign on the left at 0:17 says "promocja" which means promotion in Polish

here is the original in much better quality

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

In the 1st second, you can see the sign "BRICOMAN" on the wall.
    At 8 seconds, you can see a sign "RTV MRQ AGD" on the left hand side of the entrance.
    Definitely not Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Well sure with the amount of Polish related things here it may aswel be a Tesco in Ireland..

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Who cares where it was,no one was hurt and it was all a bit of fun,took a fair bit of neck to do it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

Funny video, but I'm going to have to put my Buzz Killington hat on and point out that it's not filmed in Dublin and it's probably not even a Tesco. See the red letterbox, signs that appear to be in Polish and the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car.

There are a few copies of this vid on youtube making different claims like "filmed in Wal-Mart" etc.

Yeah looks like it's in Poland.

One of those huge Mediamarkt/ Galaxy shopping centers they have over there.

Driver was pretty decent, good skills to get in and out without doing any damage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

It's idiotic rather than brilliant.

I had this urge to b*tch slap them for their hyena laughing in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

****e car too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

RoverZT wrote: »
    Driver was pretty decent, good skills to get in and out without doing any damage.
    Looks well planned, and the route was well thought of.

Advertisement