Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Any Irish/UK Cigarette brands come with white tips?

• 13-09-2012 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ SimonClarke

As the title says, I am looking to source a box of cigarettes with a completely white filter tip. (i.e not with orange filter-wrap but with white)

Non-Menthol recommendations preferred please.

Comments

• As the title says, I am looking to source a box of cigarettes with a completely white filter tip. (i.e not with orange filter-wrap but with white)

Non-Menthol recommendations preferred please.

Benson black, I'm pretty sure still have a white filter

• Or some of the skinny girlie ones like Vogue etc.

• MYOB wrote: »
    Benson black, I'm pretty sure still have a white filter

Do they still sell them though? I saw a thread on here from about 2 years ago saying they were gone out of production..

• Only ones I can think of are vogue, menthols and the ones where you click the button for menthol (except for the Pall Mall ones). So you could just smoke those and not use the menthol part!

• Players Navy Cut are all white 'cos there's no filter, a mans smoke, rich in vitamin N :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

• Marlboro silver have a white tip. There are two different types oddly - one in a silver pack and one in a white pack. The latter have white tips (although only ever managed to buy them in England).

• Dunhill are doing a white tipped version now. They come in a blue box. Mid strength. Non menthol.

• Benson Black went out of supply at least a year ago as mentioned above.

• Hi,

Looking for a brand with white tips, doesn't have to be menthol

Any options?

Cheers

Advertisement