Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nice right

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

Good enough for the mouthy bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Should never hit a girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Should never hit a girl

To be fair she did hit him first and was threatening the driver.

You can be garaunteed though that the driver lost his job for not following the correct proceedure for dealing with mouthy ho's.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

See around 28 seconds, the fella in hi-vi jacket stumbles - was this a result of her hitting the driver, forcing him to lose control/bus to swerve? Maybe the bus driver used too much force but can't argue with his response. You verbally harass someone then attack them, but expect them to sit quietly and do nothing just because of your gender? yeah right. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Damn that was a sweet uppercut!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭dexter647

:eek:..I can't believe she actually got up after that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

100hcap wrote: »
    Should never hit a girl g.gif

Should never hit a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Should never hit a man.

No way. She weighed about 80 lbs soaking wet, he's fully grown man. She didn't exactly pull a weapon!

The kind of fella that hits a girl in that scenario would probably do it if his wife or daughter mouthed off to him - P.O.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Dickerty wrote: »
    No way. She weighed about 80 lbs soaking wet, he's fully grown man. She didn't exactly pull a weapon!

The kind of fella that hits a girl in that scenario would probably do it if his wife or daughter mouthed off to him - P.O.S.

So don't be a bouthy b1tch. No one deserves that kind of verbal abuse, just like 'you should never hit a girl'

Silly bint got what she deserved. I would NEVER speak to someone in such an ignorant manner.

Do not to unto others what you wouldn't like done to you (or something like that) - Only hit a person if you're willing to take back what you give

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Dickerty wrote: »

I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong i was just putting in a general comment in reply to 100hcap's general comment about never hitting a girl.

I've seen the video and have my thoughts about it but will be keeping them to myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Heres a follow-up, apparently she thought she was in a video-game :pac:
    Bus Driver Uppercut: Victim Says It Felt Like ‘Mortal Kombat’ Punch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

"You gonna act like a man, I'ma treat you like a man..." classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

guttenberg wrote: »
    See around 28 seconds, the fella in hi-vi jacket stumbles - was this a result of her hitting the driver, forcing him to lose control/bus to swerve? Maybe the bus driver used too much force but can't argue with his response. You verbally harass someone then attack them, but expect them to sit quietly and do nothing just because of your gender? yeah right. . .

No, i think the bus driver stopped the bus (so he could hadouken yer wan) and that's why the other guy lost his balance.

If you act like a prick, mouth off like a prick, then you hit me - regardless of being a female, I might hit back if provoked enough.

Female or not, there's no excuse to act like a cunt, attack me and then expect no retaliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭p to the e

Women be shoppin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I'd personally never hit a girl, I would restrain a girl physically if I had to but never hit one. As a result I feel that bus driver was out of line.

I was waiting for someone to say "Aww hell no!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Woman or not, that was one hell of an uppercut.

Scorpion would be proud
    ocio_scorpion_approves_by_toringotopocastor-d34cnss.png

Advertisement