Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 2 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Unless Rodgers wracks up 40 odd points tonight I should go 3-0. Strange season indeed given the injuries I've had. Really surprised at possibly having 3 wins going into week 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

Should be moving to 1-2, fractionally ahead but I have the seahawks d and Sidney rice playing tonight and my opponent is finished. Strangely enough he had McFadden and Mike Wallace on his bench!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Cardinals D, 24 points
    Nice! :cool:

Pretty much got the win for me

As Jay Cutler sure didn't help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Sneaked a 99.06 to 98.24 win over Show us your TDs.
    very, very lucky win.
    3-1 as opposed to 2-2 is a big difference.
    Also won in another league by a point 101-100, so I have used up all my luck for the foreseeable future...

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Sneaked a 99.06 to 98.24 win over Show us your TDs.
    very, very lucky win.
    3-1 as opposed to 2-2 is a big difference.
    Also won in another league by a point 101-100, so I have used up all my luck for the foreseeable future...

Had a close game like this myself this week, except on the wrong side of the result against Los Horseboxos (a division opponent).
    Was winning the matchup by half a point & than Ridley fumbles the ball at the end of the Pats - Broncos game & thus lose my fantasy match by 1.5 points. A rather frustrating loss.

Now at 3-2 after starting 3-0:(

• Advertisement

4 points down to Landleaving, still have Arian Foster and Owen Daniels tonight so hoping for a win

Was waaaaay behind all day until Cutler to Marshall took off late in the game

uggg - needed 5.3 points from Sproles and Jimmy Graham in the late game last night to win - graham gets only 4 yards and Sproles only 37!

Culter to Marshall once again

Have 5 players on a bye next week and Nate Burleson broke his leg

Roster moves aplently to be made!

Cookies Cowboys off to a strong start, 33 points for Doug Martin!

1-6 but this could start of a winning streak

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Cookies Cowboys off to a strong start, 33 points for Doug Martin!

1-6 but this could start of a winning streak
    Strangely enough, he's one of the highest scorers in the whole division, just unlucky with the matchups.

I myself have finally managed to snap a 4-game losing streak thanks to strong performances from Stafford, Decker & Ridley to move to 4-4. Hope I can get a few more 100+ scores to get my season back on track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Yep finally starting to pick up some wins, was starting to lost hope at one stage but the team is finally coming good.

Chargers D 24 points

Nice!

Jamaal Charles is killing me! He was my second round pick with Jimmy Graham my first round pick under performing as well. If things dont turn around quick it will be a swift return to Division Three for the Blu York Giants

Not long to go now, how is everyone getting on?

Planning any trades? Going to fleece some noobs? ;)

D2 is still wide-open, lots of teams in playoff contention

Not bad. Won again this week which puts me in contention for a wild card spot, as i'm very unlikely to catch my division leader Los Horseboxos.
    Should make for an interesting last couple of weeks.

Having a shocking season, 1-8. Have no decent WRs, Romo is my quarterback and Jamaal Charles has been so up and down.

Been active enough on the waiver wire, but so far none of my pickups have really paid off. Hoping to pick up a few wins towards the end of the season to avoid relegation

Scored over 90 points but still lost :(

I forget my oppononts name but I know they are 7-2 and very strong, looking good for a bye in the playoffs.

Chargers D managed the mean feat of scoring a big fat zero points for me :mad:

I badly need a new receiver, Nate Burleson broke his leg, Antonio Brown is out for a few weeks, I have Earl Bennett but he ain't doing much for me. Slim pickings on the waiver wire, I need someone.

Jay Cutler had a concussion, not sure what time he'll miss. Bears going to SF next week so I wasn't expecting much anyway

On the plus side I think Jake Locker looks a decent pickup. :)

Anyone up for a trade at WR?

Scored over 90 points but still lost :(

I forget my oppononts name but I know they are 7-2 and very strong, looking good for a bye in the playoffs.

That would be "The Wildcats" which I beleive is Frisbee's team. Doing very well alright & I'm unfortunately up against them next week. Not very optimistic about getting a win.

As for this week, I need Heath Miller to get a 7.2 points toinght to win my matchup (so basically a TD), which would continue my hopes for making the playoffs.

Lionbacker wrote: »
    That would be "The Wildcats" which I beleive is Frisbee's team. Doing very well alright & I'm unfortunately up against them next week. Not very optimistic about getting a win.

As for this week, I need Heath Miller to get a 7.2 points toinght to win my matchup (so basically a TD), which would continue my hopes for making the playoffs.

Wildcats are a different class altogether.

Bricking it tonight about Heath Miller. He has it in him to get the TD no problem.
    And he is against KC so....
    I need the win to keep in touch with The Wildcats in my division....

Earlier in the season Sproles and Jimmy Graham let me down on MNF by not getting 5 points between them. This time I need 2 points from the Steelers kicker and Jamaal Charles. Come on fantasy Gods, I need this to kick start my battle against relegation!

• Advertisement

Blured wrote: »
    Earlier in the season Sproles and Jimmy Graham let me down on MNF by not getting 5 points between them. This time I need 2 points from the Steelers kicker and Jamaal Charles. Come on fantasy Gods, I need this to kick start my battle against relegation!
    2 points? I'd be astonished if those two couldn't get that between them.
    Doubt you need worry about winning tonight.

Wildcats are a different class altogether.

Bricking it tonight about Heath Miller. He has it in him to get the TD no problem.
    And he is against KC so....
    I need the win to keep in touch with The Wildcats in my division....

haunted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭me89

Both my QBs injured this week, Big Ben Probably out next week so I hope Alex Smith is ok.

Yep finally starting to pick up some wins, was starting to lost hope at one stage but the team is finally coming good.

4 wins a row, nice! :cool:

Gone from 0-6 to 4-6, certainly in with a shout of the playoffs

Doug Martin being a star

Cutler out
    Locker on a bye

I'm scraping the barrel, come on Brandon Weedon!

Lost to LA Gold by less then one point :(

Only two weeks of regular season to go!

I seem destined for relegation now, unless I win all my remaining games!

Have scored the most points in my division and have the most points scored against me in the whole league. Thats fantasy football though.

Had a golden chance of beating the Wildcats who only scored 75 points but my team completely flopped managing only 54, illustrated by the fact that my highest scoring player was the Broncos D getting 11 :mad:
    I'm now in a fight to stay out of the relegation places.

3 games for Thanksgiving on Thursday

Get those roster moves done ;)

• Advertisement

Lost to LA Gold by less then one point :(

You got lucky. A stat corrction has been made crediting Foster with 13 more yards and thus 1.3 more points, so you now have been credited with the win.

A winning margin of .32 points!!

Advertisement