Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Justin Bieber Gets Sick On Stage

• 02-10-2012 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

morning sickness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

The sound of his own music makes him sick! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Although Johnny Rotten used to get a few extra fans by puking on them, perhaps Bustin Justin is trying the same trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Frankly I think this hilarious....

Yes I know, Im a C*nt

Someone should have given him something to be sick into...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

It's amazing how he is able to sing while puking.

FAIL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Frankly I think this hilarious....

Yes I know, Im a C*nt

God if you think this is hilarious you should take a walk around Temple Bar on a Saturday night.You'll crack up so you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

AH ====> CVPL

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Overthrow

There's a documentary on it;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

As much as I wouldn't listen to his music and feel his overproduced brand is terrible. I won't cheer to see someone in an obviously uncomfortable position like this.
    Although I did snigger but I am a bad person

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

cursai wrote: »
    As much as I wouldn't listen to his music and feel his overproduced brand is terrible. I won't cheer to see someone in an obviously uncomfortable position like this.
    Although I did snigger but I am a bad person

i don't get all this vitriol for Justin Bieber, he can actually sing and dance, unlike some other pop acts I could mention. Sure his music is trite but he's making a hell of a living out of it. Surely the opprobrium should be reserved for his fans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

It's amazing how he is able to sing while puking.

FAIL.

Discovering that whould have meant playing the video. That I wasn't gonna do.

:p

Advertisement