Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liteon ihas burner in dublin?

• 29-12-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

anyone know where to get the right model that will work for xbox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smliv

I got one from peats in blanchardstown shopping centre the ihas124-19 cost 25 euro flahed with burner max and works grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

elara.ie, pc world, misco.ie have them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 lekk

PcWorld in Jervis shopping center ( Dublin) have last 2 ihas324-32b cost 39.99e (They are hidden behind the glass between shelves with laptops and cameras in front of the cash desk or ask staff for help) if someone has a laptop I recommend adapter sata/usb at Maplin (blanchardstown) 29.99e adapter has several connectors and power supply.

This is useful in cases where the game is installed on the hdd but does not want to work and you have a message .. You can not authorize the disc and resets console. Ihas solves this problem, I bought it yesterday and everything is ok

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Elara.ie also have them, I got a B model from there

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

lekk wrote: »
    PcWorld in Jervis shopping center ( Dublin) have last 2 ihas324-32b cost 39.99e (They are hidden behind the glass between shelves with laptops and cameras in front of the cash desk or ask staff for help) if someone has a laptop I recommend adapter sata/usb at Maplin (blanchardstown) 29.99e adapter has several connectors and power supply.

This is useful in cases where the game is installed on the hdd but does not want to work and you have a message .. You can not authorize the disc and resets console. Ihas solves this problem, I bought it yesterday and everything is ok

40 thats another pc world ripoff, there €17 on misco.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Pcworld and ripoff?...oh come on ;)

40 thats another pc world ripoff, there €17 on misco.ie

I'm not worried about those few euros. And buying online is a lottery .. misco.ie is a description of the version B, but in the middle is either A or Y depends on exactly what they have in stock.. but I know everyone wants to buy as cheaply as possible

ihass.th.jpg

ihas2.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Shameful bump. :)

I was hoping to get this sorted this weekend. Peats are all out.
    Pc-world Jervis stared at me like i was from another planet.

Or do i have to wait patiently for an online order?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

Bought this of Amazon it is the 224b but does the same job and it is cheap enough

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LiteOn-IHAS224-19-Lite--DVD-RW-LightScribe/dp/B002CHRAS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327853189&sr=8-1

All in all incuding shipping i think it was 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 46 slick31

Hey,
    Anyone know if PC world still stock the ihas drive??? Checked the website Liteon doesnt even come up. Also they all seem to be internal drives can anyone give me instructions on how to connect it up to my laptop. Or instructions on how to convert it into an external usb drive??? Cheers,
    Slick.

• Advertisement

slick31 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Anyone know if PC world still stock the ihas drive??? Checked the website Liteon doesnt even come up. Also they all seem to be internal drives can anyone give me instructions on how to connect it up to my laptop. Or instructions on how to convert it into an external usb drive??? Cheers,
    Slick.

Go to the store and check

Posted: 30-12-2011 14:33
    Originally Posted by lekkviewpost.gif

how to connect ihas on laptop:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Vick7

I got one of these off misco.ie but it wasn't a b version. Just went into Pc world and they didn't have any. Is it still possible to get one of these drives?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭lew1s

Do you know where i can get LITE ON IHAS b,c,d?

found in currys but there is no what revision is it

http://www.currys.ie/Product/LITEON-iHAS-524-Internal-SATA-DVD-Writer/315056/7.16

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

lew1s wrote: »
    Do you know where i can get LITE ON IHAS b,c,d?

found in currys but there is no what revision is it

http://www.currys.ie/Product/LITEON-iHAS-524-Internal-SATA-DVD-Writer/315056/7.16

There's a few on eBay,

http://m.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?kw=Ihas&isNewKw=1&pgn=1&epp=24&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&itemId=&cnm=&cid=&sqp=ihas&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xihas

The third one seems to be the cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Anyone using an ihas burner with a laptop? Wondering what caddy I could use?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Any 5.25" SATA caddy should work just fine.

Advertisement