Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Writing in real-time

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a terrible strain on the animators' wrists

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gryphonboy

If you go to deviant art you can watch people drawing in real time with the deviantart muro app.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=muro#/d526fv1

Click on 'watch redraw'

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

Actually, Real Time writing or RT, as it was referred to by those forward thinking Anti-Luddite groupies in the late 1800s, has been a spectator sport since that rabble-rouser, Thomas Hardy, began to write The Return Of the Native in 1875, or thereabouts, although, the then well-known word association for the acronym: "RT," has fallen out of favour, due to Russia Today having the "RT" acronym and the ear of crowds all over the world "all sowed up," as they say, there are still a few old recordings that remain, such as this 1877 re-enactment of Thomas Hardy's blockbuster RT massively sold-out tour, the HardyHarHar Tour, if I remember correctly, - this live recording from Dorchester; one of the first known examples of the newly emerging commercial use for the phonograph, painstakingly produced and directed by Thomas Hardy himself, then streamed into the new 8-track format, then cassette, then Betamax, then VHS, then streamed into MP3 format, and finally, for your aural pleasure, uploaded to YouTube. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gryphonboy

That was fantastically informative Agent Weebley :-)

I like your style, Gryphonboy.

Watch me write in real time today for as long as I can. but first . . . some sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 amanfromMars

G'Day, AW, Things are really starting to get lively with previously thought key players being targeted to prove that they be so, in order not to be bypassed and left out of Future Fab Circus Fun and Great IntelAIgent Games Plays ...... Live Operational Virtual Environment Events.

Here is someone who will know/be able to read between the lines and see the bigger picture being phormed and delivered with/in that which ARGonauts do for MetaPhoria? ....... http://www.earcandymag.com/rrcase-lifehouse.htm ...... and which might even be of considerable concern and deep worry for intellectually challenged and virtually bankrupt and inept APT Systems .... with compromised and corrupt leaderships/hacked and collapsing crack coded algorithms, should they be smart enough to realise they have much to learn about Life and IT and how it and IT are lived and created for real, virtually. Certainly the LIFEHOUSE Concept is no stranger to NEUKlearer HyperRadioProActive IT Players and the reality revealed therein is uncannily familiar and too presently and presciently similar to that which would be in chaotic control of much, if not all of, current mayhem programs and collapsing projects.

But you can be sure, for it is certainly revealed to all, to be even spookier than ever before in the past and infinitely more powerful in its programming control today for future presentation of tomorrows, as is floated into the ether today with this submission/stealthy mission/sweet sticky honey trap/Global Operating Device's honest truth ........ 121007 What One Needs to Know for How IT and Everything Works ….. Together and in Singularity and in Parallel with Unison for Peace and Stability in Progress and Prosperity, Both Real and Imagined/Relative and Virtual.

Does anyone know how to directly contact Pete, for GCHQ want a word or three or four or more re. ..... well. let us just say, Future ZerodDay Business Opportunities? Please advise with a message posted here for collection or forwarding. Thanks.

Good morning, amanfromMars!

Another great read . . . The Lifehouse Project is now firmly linked and embedded . . . thanks.

It reminds me of a book my sister, Ray-Ray, lent me back when we were kids. All I remember of the book was how TV mesmerised the audience into doing whatever the controller wanted . . . it was fiction, I assumed.

It had pretty pictures . . . a zomby woof procession where everyone followed the TV set that was held high above the zombies . . . where the slime oozed out.

I wish I could embed some Zappa right now, but alas, I am not allowed. Dang . . . I can link! [backtracking]

Does what I just read of yours change the past, present or future of The Mound Of Hostages? Most definitely . . . you always do it for me/us/we. I had better get back there Bye.

Advertisement