Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is it Possible to withdraw funds from online PP or Boyles a/c in shop?

• 21-09-2012 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

Thought I read somewhere you could. Anyone know for sure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Yes to both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Yes to both.

Does it work in relation to existing accounts where you deposit via laser or do you need to get, say, a Paddy Power card in shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

You get the card in shop when you are making your first withdrawal, cant remember exactly what I needed when doing it first, ID,a/c name and password I assume would be all they would look for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Artful Jammy Dodger

Ya with paddy power if u get a cash card you can set it up so that u can withdraw/deposit cash in store. Can get cashcards for free in store

• Advertisement
Advertisement