Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

pm me a quote please

Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭ eg6 vtec

Hi

Im looking to see if you could quote me as i am having a hard time getting quotes, i am 30 years of age, 7+ NCB living in dublin 24

The car is a 1996 subaru impreza WRX estate, 2.0 turbo AWD, it is not a jap import but is an english import, its is standard apart from a set of 17" alloy wheels and a carbon fiber bonnet, my bonnet was damage by someone last year and at the time it was much cheaper to but this 2nd hand than it was to get it fixed and sprayed

I am with AXA at the moment with all this declared on my policy but they are looking for 1496 euro fully comp this year and thats a 500 euro jump on last years quote

Could you please do your best for me

Thanks

Comments

eg6 vtec wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking to see if you could quote me as i am having a hard time getting quotes, i am 30 years of age, 7+ NCB living in dublin 24

The car is a 1996 subaru impreza WRX estate, 2.0 turbo AWD, it is not a jap import but is an english import, its is standard apart from a set of 17" alloy wheels and a carbon fiber bonnet, my bonnet was damage by someone last year and at the time it was much cheaper to but this 2nd hand than it was to get it fixed and sprayed

I am with AXA at the moment with all this declared on my policy but they are looking for 1496 euro fully comp this year and thats a 500 euro jump on last years quote

Could you please do your best for me

Thanks

We Will need a few more details on this to save you money. Can you please call Gary on 01 2541323 or mail him on [email protected] and we will get instant quotes for you.