Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dimension @ Barna Golf Club Galway Saturday 22nd September

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

is this going to be like one of those castle reunion events? they all had finished by 1am. the venue doesn't have a late licence either so it can't go on after 12.30

• Registered Users Posts: 29 the pimp

i have no idea about castle reunions as i was never at one or this venue's late licence extensions, i'm just playing for this gig, the guys running it can give you the full lowdown their number is on the yourtunes website :) one thing for sure people will have 2 start going out earlier if they want 2 beat the early closing times imposed at the minute!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

was at one of the castle reunion gigs in the oslo. the place only started filling up around 11.30/12. the whole thing was shut down before 1am when the gardai arrived

and who goes out before 10pm anyway? kids??

dont think i will be paying in €20 for something that is over so early

• Registered Users Posts: 29 the pimp

kids should be in bed by 10pm!

Advertisement