Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Betting on WWE?

• 15-09-2012 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

please move mods if in the wrong area

so I tuned in to watch the WWE, I hadn't see it in ages and on decide to watch after I heard about jerry lawlor, as i was watching it they were saying night of champions was on this week and who was defending their title cm punk and Seamus,

but during the break they were advertising that they were coming to Birmingham in November and mentioned 2 fights that would be happening both heavyweight title fights and they were both current champs, i looked on paddy power and both seamus and cm punk are 2/5 to win this weekend, im thinking this could be easy money but was wondering if its a safe bet im not sure how often the titles change?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Clutchkick

WHAT!?!?!?!:eek: You can bet on WWE now!?!?!....i havn't watched in years either but this site http://rajah.com/ used to have scripts and results for shows weeks before they happened and they were always spot on,it was a real problem for the WWE at the time someone/people back stage were leaking it on to the site.I only asume they don't do it any more because i cant find anything on the site,it used to be all on the homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Clutchkick wrote: »
    WHAT!?!?!?!:eek: You can bet on WWE now!?!?!....i havn't watched in years either but this site http://rajah.com/ used to have scripts and results for shows weeks before they happened and they were always spot on,it was a real problem for the WWE at the time someone/people back stage were leaking it on to the site.I only asume they don't do it any more because i cant find anything on the site,it used to be all on the homepage.

yeah only found out about this a few weeks ago aswell, don't think I mentioned the odds were on paddy power

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PP have been taking bets for a few months on the monthly PPVs. We've discussed them on here before. Odds are horrible at the moment though.

As far as advertisements go, I wouldn't bet because of them; most of them are covered by "Card Subject to Change", and there's been plenty of cases in the past where they advertise something and then change it before the show arrives. Often the shows will advertise people appearing and then they won't be there, and the people who make decisions about title swaps are in no way concerned about up coming house shows.

As far as scripts go, they don't post them anymore cause the scripts are constantly changing; there's constant stories of them changing plots and stories minutes before the show air...

Advertisement