Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Goodbye Boards

• 05-09-2012 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

This won't affect anyone here negatively but I felt I should announce my leaving of this site, also anyone else who is leaving can use this forum to announce themselves leaving the site.

Something very recently happened that left me with very little choice but to close my account, my stay here was brief but enjoyable, farewell all. :)

EDIT: Ok, due to the fact that I can not for the life of me remember my password my account will not be closed. But I'm still retiring from boards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Hope to see you return as Horribly Optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

ttyl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

EDIT: Ok, due to the fact that I can not for the life of me remember my password my account will not be closed.

And the Jizzler for the biggest Anti-climax of the year goes to..

I joke :P Take it easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I'm leaving forever for a few minutes to get some food from my kitchen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal. And a Happy New Year

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

And another brave warrior disappears into the ether.

*salutes*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I remember when threads like these used to be posted in Feedback. Way back when some people actually cared...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I remember when threads like these used to be posted in Feedback. Way back when some people actually cared...

True that since closing accounts is now just as easy as thanking a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Uh, bye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

.......who's yerlad???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I feel that I have been spending too much time on here over the last while and have decided it would be best to close my account. I have enjoyed my time on this site greatly particularly in the C&H and LC sections, but it poses too much of a distraction. I may be back again (possibly in the new year), but for now I say farewell. :)

Great song! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I never really get why people close their accounts then end up remaking, why not just log out, or even scramble your details? Odd. :pac:

Advertisement