Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New German fish eating pterosaur

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Did anyone else spot the positively retarded first comment on the New Scientist website?

"I thought this was a "living fossil" because Michael Marshall, environment reporter did not include the key word FOSSIL in the title, as "Ancient fish-eating pterosaur FOSSIL found in Germany. "

Thanks for the brief excitement, New Scientist. Michael, perhaps you could be a bit more clear next time."

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

PS: welcome to the forum Ziphius!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Ziphius

Galvasean wrote: »
    Did anyone else spot the positively retarded first comment on the New Scientist website?

I had. Poor guy, I can imagine how disappointing it must have been for him.
    Galvasean wrote: »
    PS: welcome to the forum Ziphius!

Thanks much :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Welcome aboard Ziphius! :D Great find BTW. I took the liberty of adding a pic to your post just so it will look cooler. :D

Advertisement