Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maria Divine Mercy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Lots of new messages the past few days.

Interesting one from today
    http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/preparations-are-very-much-underway-for-my-second-coming/

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

read that earlier Angel -

still many people do get over excited and dont realise that even tho its "close" etc the AC will STILL have to have his time first 3 to 3.5 years rule of the world BEFORE the second coming. Actually...i often sit in mass etc wondering if ANYONE TRULY believes in the words they are saying and i mean sespecially the priest... i dont mean in an arrogant sort of "if yu only knew" sort of smart ass´s satisfaction way... just sort of wow do people REALLY understand how close it all is?

newmug like i said before the point is if we work on the premisce that Christ returns to destroy the AC and claim back the world etc, well the AC´s time runs concurrent with the false pope, now IF benedict is the last legit Pope before the schism and split and false pope, well you can soon see how the timelines start to become clearer.

who it is?? well i really dont know but theres a few interesting vids on youtube concerning one high ranking and popular guy often referred to as "the black pope" no his skin colour of course is irelevant, many people speak of a "black pope" meaning last pope or evil one,, but the false prophets skin colour is irelevant, however his soul and heart will for sure be black with evil, while on the outside he is like a lamb, pure,good,kind,intelectual,charismatic etc etc... ive watched a few vids of this guy speaking etc...am not saying its him,,, but he comes across almost toooo good to be true etc....so perhaps this guy will be SELECTED to replace Benedict?.

all i can say is the schism is very close and in USA has happened in all but name, its surely going to happen in Rome soon aswell,, i can see the final Marian dogma being a real reason for it happening in Rome for sure. in some see´rs accounts its a physical revolution in Rome aswell as echlesial,, but we can only wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

Baggio1 wrote: »
    who it is?? well i really dont know but theres a few interesting vids on youtube concerning one high ranking and popular guy often referred to as "the black pope" no his skin colour of course is irelevant, many people speak of a "black pope" meaning last pope or evil one,, but the false prophets skin colour is irelevant, however his soul and heart will for sure be black with evil, while on the outside he is like a lamb, pure,good,kind,intelectual,charismatic etc etc... ive watched a few vids of this guy speaking etc...am not saying its him,,, but he comes across almost toooo good to be true etc....so perhaps this guy will be SELECTED to replace Benedict?.

all i can say is the schism is very close and in USA has happened in all but name, its surely going to happen in Rome soon aswell,, i can see the final Marian dogma being a real reason for it happening in Rome for sure. in some see´rs accounts its a physical revolution in Rome aswell as echlesial,, but we can only wait and see.

Mate the term "Black Pope" refers to the head of the Jesuits- has for centuries.

What final Marian dogma?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭gimmebroadband

Mate the term "Black Pope" refers to the head of the Jesuits- has for centuries.

What final Marian dogma?

http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/coredemedadv.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

I dont like that term at all applied to the Mother of God as it is suggestive of heresy, but if it is understood in an orthodox light why the need to define it as dogma when it is already defined?

Infact it could easily be seen as going against already defined dogma.

Pope Pius IV, Council of Trent, Sess. 25, On Invocation, Veneration and Relics of Saints, and on Sacred Images, ex cathedra: “…JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, WHO ALONE IS OUR REDEEMER….But if anyone should teach or maintain anything contrary to these decrees, let him be anathema.” (Denz. 984-987)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

:eek:

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/second-seal-world-war-3/

If these things happen, then we can safely say this see'er is genuinely seeing something of supernatural origin. I must say, its definately plausable.

I think as Christians, we should all say an extra few prayers from now on anyway, to help resolve the problems in the world at the moment, whether you believe these messages or not.

Whats the story, have you all been raptured?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭qrrgprgua

angeleyes wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has heard of Maria Divine Mercy and seen the website www.thewarningsecondcoming.com and if so what you make of it all.

I think myself the messages are pretty powerful but we have to wait and see if anything is going to happen this year.

:-) anyone can set-up an anonymous blog. Maria Divine Mercy could be a fat recluse who has nothing better to do than have a blog.

I mean how many religious Christian craicpots have predicted the end of the world....At least they show their faces.

No I don't think the messages are powerful...

Garabandal has predicted there will be a warning for years..

I suppose all of these mystics fall with the test of time.,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

newmug wrote: »
    :eek:

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/second-seal-world-war-3/

If these things happen, then we can safely say this see'er is genuinely seeing something of supernatural origin. I must say, its definately plausable.

I think as Christians, we should all say an extra few prayers from now on anyway, to help resolve the problems in the world at the moment, whether you believe these messages or not.

Second Seal: World War 3
    Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 @ 03:10 am
    Slow on the uptake, I'd say for an all-seeing god, even David McWilliams was ahead of this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭hiram

Baggio1 wrote: »
    ill hold opinion on it... coz would hate to laugh it off and it all come true... the comment about the see'ers theology?,, um from what has been stated she's been told to simply write down the messages as given, no interperation or theological opinion from her at all... so i dont think THAT criticsm stands to be honest.

i see the latest message has strong reference concerning the vatican2 and the infiltration of masons who made sure to write out ST.Michael's importance in the life of the church etc... which has always been MY opinion so i agree on that for sure....oddly enough this was also mentioned at the bayside visions etc aswell.

i suppose if nothing happens from all of this ill open the bubbly and party on as previously promised,, ive lost nothing by viewing and thinking etc.... just IF it all comes to pass well OUCH!!

regarding why he's coming to save us in the warning i think people misunderstand - its a way of awakening mankind MOST of who have lost faith/have no faith so that WHEN the chastisement does begin in earnest that many more souls can be saved and not lost in the disasters,wars,reighn of the AC etc etc

thats what i make of it.... now stands and waits for the stoning! hahahah

The infiltration of Masons? I find that comment laughable, especially as a member of said "world dominating" fraternity I can barely make ends meet. The only infiltrating we Masons do is into Aldi on a Thursday for the deals......oh, and helping the Samaritans. Forgot that..

i congratulate you on yur innocence :)

keep yur eyes on ROME people for the great changes

An update.

The messages are still being published on an almost daily basis but a book has now been published as well namely the Book of Truth.

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/response-to-your-questions-about-the-book-of-truth/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

hiram wrote: »
    The infiltration of Masons? I find that comment laughable, especially as a member of said "world dominating" fraternity I can barely make ends meet. The only infiltrating we Masons do is into Aldi on a Thursday for the deals......oh, and helping the Samaritans. Forgot that..
    You need to move up a few degrees !!!:)
    ... or better still ... rely on Jesus Christ ... who is far better.

Am I dreamimg (or did they edit he messages), but wasn't there a specific date for when the Warning was going to happen in one of the messages? November 2012 IIRC.

Also, where are all the regulars gone? Where's Baggio, Gimmebroadband, Hamlet, Lmaompaonal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭totus tuus

Am I dreamimg (or did they edit he messages), but wasn't there a specific date for when the Warning was going to happen in one of the messages? November 2012 IIRC.

Also, where are all the regulars gone? Where's Baggio, Gimmebroadband, Hamlet, Lmaompaonal?

Hi Newmug!

Gimmebroadband is now totus tuus! :)

This fora is pretty much given over to A&A, and Politics etc., with a smattering of drive by's who like nothing better than to derail threads. It's no wonder the regulars are steering clear, including yours truly!

I spend most of my time at CAF and other similar fora's.

And whats the consensus elsewhere about MDM?

hey NM,,,welll i STILL think she's legitt, and i believe the warning WILL happen this year,, as this is the year the anti christ will first appear on the world stage,, but he CANNOT appear until the "restraining influence" mentioned in thessalonians is removed first - that restraining influence is Pope Benedict.

soo the starting gun if you will - will be what happens in Rome...

does anyone know the date when the planets are completely alighned? am curious , as this is key to the ac appearing with his foney peace plan for the mid east.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭totus tuus

I'm on the fence with regards to MDM, I'd much rather wait until the CDF makes a decision.

As for planetary alignment, you can check it out for yourself! ;)
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar/action?sys=-Sf

totus tuus wrote: »
    I'm on the fence with regards to MDM, I'd much rather wait until the CDF makes a decision.

As for planetary alignment, you can check it out for yourself! ;)
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar/action?sys=-Sf

The Collider Detector at Fermilab? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Porkchop McGee

So has this been exposed as another fraudster yet or are people still waiting for the apocalypse?

So has this been exposed as another fraudster yet or are people still waiting for the apocalypse?

still waiting for the Warning to come.

yep all down to the warning,, if it doesnt happen within short enough space of time,, ie months rather than years,, then well i'll head off into the sinset and not listen to any "new see'ers" again simple as that

Isn't tomorrow supposed to be a significant day? One of the messages asks for one of the prayers to be recited on 9th November! We'll see if anything unusual happens tomorrow, in 27 minutes in fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Isn't tomorrow supposed to be a significant day? One of the messages asks for one of the prayers to be recited on 9th November! We'll see if anything unusual happens tomorrow, in 27 minutes in fact!

can you qoute the warning thats meant to have happened.....now. ?

Onesimus wrote: »
    can you qoute the warning thats meant to have happened.....now. ?

Eh, I'm not sure if its the actual warning that was supposed to happen now. And I cant quote it off the top of my head, waaaaaaayyy too many pages to read, but its there on the website for anybody to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Rofl, nothing's going to happen. You'll probably cherry-pick some other random event and associate it with this "Warning", but at the end if the day, you're only fooling yourself. What you're doing is so obviously childish; I can't help but worry that an adult believes such nonsense.

Any day now...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 YoungIreland

MDM is a false visionary. She has made numerous doctrinal errors, has got her dates wrong more than once and what's more, her followers claim that not believing in her is a mortal sin, despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Advertisement

Followers? Shareholders might be a little closer to the truth. This is yet another simple scam to prise money out of the incredibly gullible.

The truly sad thing is that it worked.

Here's the rub: No-one knows the future because the future hasn't happened yet. Apply that simple logic to the next scheister who comes along making claims, preying on fears, because that's the one thing you can be sure of.

Advertisement