Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Larry Murphy funny locations/lookalike thread

• 28-08-2012 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I was just looking at the la redoubte naked man meme there and it put the idea of a Larry Murphy funny locations thread in my mind. Now using my rudimentary skills at MS Paint, I will kick things off with this little nugget.
    7879479676_7c1e0aea22.jpglarry by Haulage Basher, on Flickr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

m'eh

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Larry_Murphy_sicko.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

this thread is gonna be funny in a bad kind of way:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Larry Murphy, Irelands first celebrity rapist.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

This aint no AH. This is in bad taste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

This aint no AH. This is in bad taste.

Ah it's not now. It's not making fun or light of his crimes, nor implying anything about his crimes he's accused of. It's simply meant to be a funny take on the whole mass hysteria of "Oh my God, where is he?!?" and "Be careful out there tonight, Larry Murphy's about" (actual quote from my mate's girlfriend's parents to her...being completely serious).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

As long as someone makes one with him getting the shít kicked out of him I'll be happy.

NOTE: I'd never condone violence against another human being. But Mr L Murphy is genetically closer to pond scum than an actual human being so its all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭haulagebasher

Bubble Girl. You knew it was coming folks.7881202764_664301966f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭alabandical

Ah it's not now. It's not making fun or light of his crimes, nor implying anything about his crimes he's accused of. It's simply meant to be a funny take on the whole mass hysteria of "Oh my God, where is he?!?" and "Be careful out there tonight, Larry Murphy's about" (actual quote from my mate's girlfriend's parents to her...being completely serious).

To be honest, what's even more amazing is how so many people find the notion of Larry Murphy funny when he raped and tried to murder a young woman and is the prime suspect in the murder of five others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

To be honest, what's even more amazing is how so many people find the notion of Larry Murphy funny when he raped and tried to murder a young woman and is the prime suspect in the murder of five others.

report the offending post, you poor sensitive thing and move on....

• Advertisement

Electric Chair.

electric_chair_1.jpg

There's no need for the overreaction or directing accusations at other posters. We all know he's a sick evil fúck, there are a lot of forums and threads on this site that I don't like/find distasteful. So I just avoid them, nobody is forcing you to make a contribution here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

:confused: Um okay, so you have no problem with this thread then? considering it has nothing to do with what you're talking about which funnily enough is stated in the post you quoted.

Larry_chased_by_bull.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hey guys. I would suggest nein 11 would be a better place for this type of thread.

Bit over the line in here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement