Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Master - No more needs to be said

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I always preferred Denis Leary. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

A ride is just????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I always preferred Denis Leary. :pac:

Noone prefers Denis Leary, don't be stupid. :P

Noone prefers Denis Leary, don't be stupid. :P

Who is this Noone you speak of and why do they prefer Dennis Leary?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Peter Noone (born Peter Blair Denis Bernard Noone, 5 November 1947, Davyhulme, Lancashire) is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, pianist and actor, best known as Herman of the successful 1960s rock group Herman's Hermits.
    PeterNoone.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

dd972 wrote: »

You could say that it is Bill Hicks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭p to the e

When asked why he gave up smoking Bill Hicks responded "I wanted to see if Denis Leary would do the same thing".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

The Master wrote: »
    What?

Denis Leary copied a lot of his material so just a joke to see would Leary copy him giving up smoking too.

Advertisement