Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Australian billonaire rumored to be planning real life Jurassic Park

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Unless they gots Samuel L Jackson I ain't interested....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Good thing we started this thread so that we may act as his consultants.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    Good thing we started this thread so that we may act as his consultants.

Yeah, but I want a spot as a keeper :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,127 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Where will he get the DNA from? Obviously will have to use frog dna to fill in the gaps of course.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Where will he get the DNA from? Obviously will have to use frog dna to fill in the gaps of course.

He's in Australia, he doesn´t need frog DNA to fill the sequence:

BIRD%20027%20Double-wattled%20cassowary.jpg

CassowaryBird4.jpg

6014427668_fd8dea7cde_z.jpg

• Advertisement

I'd say if you put that thing in a zoo you could convince 50% of people that it's an ornithomimosaur.

Sadly, it seems everything was an invention of the press:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/clive-palmer-jurassic-park_n_1737567.html

(Or was it...?)

A publicity stunt by the look of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

If he is that wealthy and wants to bring back something gone extinct, I would suggest trying to resurrect an Arsenal team to win something. :pac:

Rubecula wrote: »
    If he is that wealthy and wants to bring back something gone extinct, I would suggest trying to resurrect an Arsenal team to win something. :pac:

Oi.

gallery_9009_9_8193.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement