Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind date set up,guy get's caught when girlfriend turns up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I misread this as a blind guy being set up...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

aftershave and his new fancy top :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The Yanks have Jerry Springer, the Brits have Jeremy Kyle, in Ireland people put out their private business in the Sunday World

• who shag him anywho

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

theteal wrote: »
    aftershave and his new fancy top :pac:

The woman he thought he was meeting was really in for a treat:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Seemingly she stamps on him 24 hours a day!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hardly "news" " if you like pina colada" song springs to mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

What a ****ing rag of a newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

I don't find this news... the guy is obviously uncomfortable (yeah he's playing away, but from the sounds of yer wan I couldn't blame him!) Why make this viral? It's only news if he's the only one in the country not into monogamy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Elmidena wrote: »
    yeah he's playing away

Hence the shirt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

This is news?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Rabies wrote: »
    This is news?

Yes, that some horrible looking fella is planning to go on a date and wears his best aftershave and a "hooops" top. What a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

The sunday world has excelled itself with this story. Well done to all involved in this scoop:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Where are these people from sounds and smells like Athlone. Non story really I'd say yer man dodged a bullet there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Non story, but the look of fear on him when she said she was telling everyone was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

he does look like a classy dude though :pac: tbh if i had to put up with that one id probably be trying to find "anything" new as wll, and then the lad recording :D "what will you do, what will you do" he should have given him a good kick up the arse and told him to mind his own business

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

he does look like a classy dude though :pac: tbh if i had to put up with that one id probably be trying to find "anything" new as wll, and then the lad recording :D "what will you do, what will you do" he should have given him a good kick up the arse and told him to mind his own business

that "lad" was her brother. and the boyfriend was cheating on her she has every right to be angry.

PucaMama wrote: »
    that "lad" was her brother. and the boyfriend was cheating on her she has every right to be angry.

Of course she should be angry, but he hardly deserves to be splashed all over Facebook and now the papers. If shes like this now she must be at least hard to get along with in normal situations.

Of course she should be angry, but he hardly deserves to be splashed all over Facebook and now the papers. If shes like this now she must be at least hard to get along with in normal situations.

well he shouldnt have done it. dont see how she is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well at least he dressed up for it.

• Advertisement

Because its hers and his problem not hers hims and every other person in Ireland and england.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Classy bird

Because its hers and his problem not hers hims and every other person in Ireland and england.
    Thers no law against telling the world hes a cheat. At least the next woman hes after will no what he is.

Jaysus Puca, I know there's no law but there is common decency she caught him cheating hes scum isn't he? but so what hes still a person with a life to live. Whats wrong with kicking his ass out and having a cry with the girlies. You don't ruin someones life* because your angry.

*I believe this will be detrimental because because jobs use Facebook to get backgrounds on people and consider everything when hiring what if this comes up and the head of HR is a woman who can sympathise with the poor woman who got cheated on. CV in the bin. What about his reputation around town? The poor bastard wont be able to go anywhere without been laughed at behind his back and to his face.

Jaysus Puca, I know there's no law but there is common decency she caught him cheating hes scum isn't he? but so what hes still a person with a life to live. Whats wrong with kicking his ass out and having a cry with the girlies. You don't ruin someones life* because your angry.

*I believe this will be detrimental because because jobs use Facebook to get backgrounds on people and consider everything when hiring what if this comes up and the head of HR is a woman who can sympathise with the poor woman who got cheated on. CV in the bin. What about his reputation around town? The poor bastard wont be able to go anywhere without been laughed at behind his back and to his face.
    alright I no I sound mean. But he has learned not to cheat. It will die down eventually and I realy dont think it will keep him out of a job. it wont 'ruin his life' either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

That woman in the video sounds like an absolute psycho. The fact she wanted to set him up says what sort of girlfriend she is.

This is on top of the man being a loser also for doing what he did.

All scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Hope he does her for libel. Talk about washing your laundry in public.

• How exactly is this even deemed as a news story? Sham of a newspaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

How exactly is this even deemed as a news story? Sham of a newspaper.

The Scumday World... anyone who buys it is an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Hope the lad has no pet rabbits at home!

Advertisement