Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Looking to order a Vivi nova and ego vision but my usual supplier have been out of stock any reccomendations for an irish supplier of both. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Just had a taught, the link to ukvapers on the first page should be updated :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Elbow wrote: »
    Just had a taught, the link to ukvapers on the first page should be updated :)

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Just seen on e-smoke Ireland's page: they'll be closed from 3pm today until 20th of August, but they have some new discount offers!
    20% off all e-liquids (code: Ireland, or England for UK customers), and 25% off Biansi starter kits and atomizers (code Biansi, or BiansiUK).

Great value especially as they have free postage, I was about to order some e-liquid from them today anyway, bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Tope wrote: »
    Great value especially as they have free postage, I was about to order some e-liquid from them today anyway, bonus!
    But there site is off for maintanence so how can you order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

It wasn't clear on their page that the site would be completely closed for maintenance, sorry about that!

I was able to order with the discount at the time I posted, but wasn't sure if they meant they would be only taking orders till 3.00 - there wasn't much detail. Lucky I spotted it when I did then, small window of opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

SUMMERTIME on irishvapers 16.5% till the end of the month i just read on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭arrowloopboy

Hey guys,
    I 've been on intellicigs a month now,buying them from my local chemist,i want to know is their a better class of a product out their with a longer battery life and also,alot of the juice market looks a bit dodgy,i want to move on to juice but i need to know that the juice i'm buying isn't trew together some where dodgy in eastern europe or China,intellicig do juices ,and as their sold in a chemist ,i think their probably made to a v.high standard
    thoughts please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Hey guys,
    I 've been on intellicigs a month now,buying them from my local chemist,i want to know is their a better class of a product out their with a longer battery life and also,alot of the juice market looks a bit dodgy,i want to move on to juice but i need to know that the juice i'm buying isn't trew together some where dodgy in eastern europe or China,intellicig do juices ,and as their sold in a chemist ,i think their probably made to a v.high standard
    thoughts please

The kits you get in the chemist are a complete and utter rip off regardless of brand, I was having a look at the prices in the local chemists yesterday and was shocked,

1 battery, a usb charger and 4 cartos was €64.90 :eek:

Here's a link to a post that I posted a few weeks back when someone asked what kit to get, should help ya out.

With regards to juices, I can guarantee that intellicig juices are made using the exact same ingredients as 99% of the juices on the market. There are thousands of different companies offering different flavors with different PG/VG ratios and different nicotine strengths but basically they all contain the same stuff.

However I will say that in a lot of cases you get what you pay for when it comes to juices, In my experience some cheap juices tend to have a very false flavor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yes, there is.

Buy a couple of eGo Twist batteries 650 mAh. They'll last a day each and you'll be able to adjust the voltage that you vape at.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/33-joye-ego-c-twist-vv-battery.html

I'd also recommend the Vivi Nova Mini to attach to the batteries.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/blank-cartomizers/150-mini-vivi-nova-tank.html

Finally, I'd recommend the Liqua juice.

All of the above are available at Thebestshop.eu.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/24-liqua-eliquid

There are other options like cartomisers or atomisers that you can use with the batteries too but this set up should work well for a starter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

....but i need to know that the juice i'm buying isn't trew together some where dodgy in eastern europe or China

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Does anyone know where I can get some wire for building coils?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

andreivanov86""at""gmail.com

email this guy, he sells wire.. 5 euro for 10 m iirc. I dont know if he has .20 nichrome any more, but he has .15 and i think one or two other kinds. sells good wick too

he's in ireland so it'll come quickly enough. he's busy enough with work I think so sometimes it might take a day or two to drop it in the post, but it never takes too long to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

I use these guys for info, news and buying stuff: www.eciggadgets.com

They also have a forum for chatting about all things ecig related.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yikes, some big prices on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

From their review of the 650mHa ego;
    72 hours of battery use on a single charge

What Users Like About the Joye E-Go E-Cig

* Free pre-filled cartridges

What Users of the Joye E-Go Dislike

*Several items are not available any more

Nuf said!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Plus, I could not find any wire for sale on that site.

Maybe we are being shilled / SEO'd? Read from this post on.....

Is that you, Kieran?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Maybe not Kieran, maybe somebody who fell for his bull.

Five years is a long time to groom an account with zero interest in computing when the guy's a possible black hat marketer.

Maybe a relation/friend?

Best to be cautious and presume they got directed to that site through an unfortunate wormhole.

Welcome to the real world, builttospill! Cheaper, better, more time-consuming vapes await you!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

I just posted in the other thread on this forum. I suppose I should start looking through this thread for proper advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,969 ✭✭✭✭Esel

It's all good from here. Sorry for being suspicious! :)

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Okay, my girlfriend is dead now... What's next?

*awaits Digby's command^

TRANSFER ALL THE MONEY to my paypal account

"You have insufficient funds."

We are the same, you and I...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Quick question, prob wrong section sorry if I am.

What are the electonic/vap ecigs(?) from the Spar's and Centra's Londis's and stuff? Are they worth it?
    I am all very new to this and I have read through the intro forum but would like to get to know what these ones are in the shops before I get them and could find out they are a waste of money.

Thanks very much!

the ones in the shops could be a decent way to find out if it's something you might be interested in..

I haven't used them but I doubt they're very good at all. if you get one just remember to keep in mind that the "real thing" will be a lot better performance wise

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

As digby said they can be used to see if you'll like vaping and if it will work for you. they look like the real thing and can deliver anywhere between 30-40 cigarettes worth of nicotine. depending on use they can last a day or for a friend of mine up to a week.

Personally i'd recommend it to see if you want to see if you'll like vaping or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Sadly Irishvapers are having a closing down sale

aw, ****

i hadnt been ordering much from them lately as I was stuck into the rebuildables but I always found them to have great customer service... their whitelabel juices are lovely too, gona have to look around for replacements

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

newmark wrote: »
    Sadly Irishvapers are having a closing down sale

any idea how long its going on for?

dont get paid until friday and i do want a few of their juices.

Advertisement