Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexiest music video?

• 02-08-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

So, after following into a youtube vortex last night, I rediscovered this early-90s gem from Depeche Mode. Great song and a seriously sexy video.

Even as a straight female, I think I can safely pronounce that the girl in the video is as sexy as all feck. As a straight female, I will accept no rebuttal that Dave Gahan is, in that closing sequence, all kinds of hot. The straight-to-camera smouldering, the sleazy religious iconography, the look of pure filthy determination on Gahan's face in those final few seconds. Jesus. I was a teenager when this came out and I still recall practically dribbling the first time I saw it. Some two decades later, it still gives me a fit of the vapours.

*Sniffs smelling salts*

So, anybody else got a nomination for sexy (yet still SFW) music video? :D

Comments

Advertisement