Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,561 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Sergeant wrote: »
    Is there a valid coupon for www.e-smokeireland.eu? Want to put in an order for the starter kit and some other bits and pieces.
    I couldn't find one last week, but on the other hand the prices were low enough and the postage was free.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he has temp coupons for starter kits from time to time, dont think there's any sitewide permanent coupon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Update on the site for vendors offers and so on. I have started working on a site which will list vendors, their discount codes and current offers/deals. I hope to have it up next week so in the meantime if any vendors want to pm me any offers/codes they have going (that will be valid from next week on) they can do so. I have set it up to allow an expiry date as I know vendors have a lot of time specific offers. Once the site is up I will eventually add a login system for vendors to post up their offers themselves. Hopefully this will help to mitigate some of the issues we have here on boards re. offers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

mewso wrote: »
    Update on the site for vendors offers and so on. I have started working on a site which will list vendors, their discount codes and current offers/deals. I hope to have it up next week so in the meantime if any vendors want to pm me any offers/codes they have going (that will be valid from next week on) they can do so. I have set it up to allow an expiry date as I know vendors have a lot of time specific offers. Once the site is up I will eventually add a login system for vendors to post up their offers themselves. Hopefully this will help to mitigate some of the issues we have here on boards re. offers etc.

Great Mewso, good work :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Update - ecigshop has been black listed and viks75 banned for posing as a non-interested party.

• Advertisement

i was wondering what his deal was....

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Is there a discount code for ezsmoke anywhere?

Site now up - http://www.vapingireland.com - a simple site to be our list of vendors, deals and codes. Feedback welcome. Vendors a reminder to let me know of any deals/discount codes you have running with dates they are valid and when you pm me don't be afraid to remind me which site you represent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Thats a great start Mewso, fair play to you for doing it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Fair play

• Advertisement

Site now up - http://www.vapingireland.com - a simple site to be our list of vendors, deals and codes. Feedback welcome. Vendors a reminder to let me know of any deals/discount codes you have running with dates they are valid and when you pm me don't be afraid to remind me which site you represent :)

Nice work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Thanks Mewso!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Has anyone ever ordered off tinydeal? A friend just recommended the site to me

http://www.tinydeal.com/rechargeable-electronic-cigarette-with-5-refills-p-49778.html

Update - ecigshop has been black listed and viks75 banned for posing as a non-interested party.

Guys, are my eyes deceiving me or have ecigshop been invited to attend vapefest!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Vapefest has been/is being organised by a forum member, not the forum itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Guys, are my eyes deceiving me or have ecigshop been invited to attend vapefest!

Vapefest Ireland is being organised to promote vaping in Ireland and I have tried to treat every vendor the same. It has nothing to do with the politics between vendors and comments like this are unhelpful in promoting a positive Vapefest. I would appreciate if you deal with your grievance through myself. I will answer the email you sent me when I get some time in a while.

newmark wrote: »
    Vapefest Ireland is being organised to promote vaping in Ireland and I have tried to treat every vendor the same. It has nothing to do with the politics between vendors and comments like this are unhelpful in promoting a positive Vapefest. I would appreciate if you deal with your grievance through myself. I will answer the email you sent me when I get some time in a while.

I'm sorry but there must be a misunderstanding here, as far as i was aware, the owner viks75 was pretending to be a member of the general
    public, while consistently promoting his own store and products and even went as far as to openly question why people would buy from other vendors. I'm sorry but i cannot condone this sort of behaviour. I've spent days in talks with various vendors organising prizes and even the possibility of some of them attending. I've spoken to some of my colleagues and we are seriously reconsidering attending now. I hope you understand that we really want the vapefest to be a success and wish you all the best. However we will not be linked to underhanded vendors under any circumstances.

Regards

B.V

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

A public forum isn't a place to have this kind of discussion.....

Agreed ;)

Yes just to confirm boards has nothing to do with VapeFest. I am using boards to make people aware of it just like any other event that would be of interest to it's users. VapeFest has a website and a contact page so I would suggest that might be the way to raise issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Edit: Deleted due to post's drama-enhancing powers.

:)

Guys, just to confirm i'm now in Direct talks with Vapefest regarding this matter. Thank you.

I'd also like to thank Newmark for all his hard work organising vape fest, he is after all just a vaper trying to move things forward in Ireland. More power to his elbow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

from 6th/24th july the best shop discount code (SUMMER) FOR 15% go see.

Are they not closed during that time? Think there's a banner saying that on the website ?

I guess that's why the discount?

I guess that's why the discount?

Suppose so but 2-3 weeks is a long time to be waiting even with a 15% discount. Think they're the only Liqua suppliers in Ireland and that's about the only juice that I like. Have to buy a couple I suppose!

aye

you could be a cheeky bastard and order everything on the 23rd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Suppose so but 2-3 weeks is a long time to be waiting even with a 15% discount. Think they're the only Liqua suppliers in Ireland and that's about the only juice that I like. Have to buy a couple I suppose!

So it was you GH, couldn't remember who mentioned liqua juice, but bought Apple, Grape and coffee (10ml bot's) in an attempt to finally find a flavour I can enjoy. And have ordered 30 +10 of Coffee and 60 ml of Apple, love the both of them (especially the apple), and for the first time since I bought/used my Twist's and LT I can actually enjoy a good vape and not just get a nic fix.
    Was going to go back to Green Smoke just to enjoy a flavour to vape (Coffee)
    A big thanks GH

• Advertisement

Ha ha.....no problem. Glad to have been a help! I was the same - didn't like most of the juices at all. Just got a horrible chemical taste off those Dekang juices and they all tasted the same to me and most suppliers seem to use Dekang.

Liqua was a revelation to me. I use them pretty much exclusively. I use Irish Vapers White Label now and again as well for a change. Might be worth getting a couple of samples of that too. I bought 3 x 10ml samples from them last week and they threw in a free sample of another flavour too.

The Liqua apple and the strawberry are my favourite juices. Since I accepted that, my spending on juice has plummeted. A 30ml bottle for 10 euro lasts me 2 weeks or so.

Advertisement