Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Madonna's MDNA show Aviva Stadium?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This is another example of the Daley Thompson thread.

People need to catch themselves on. Its a 'show' for God's sake, it wasn't meant to be disrespectful to the Dunblane dead.

People love complaining these days, they just can't get enough to moan about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Have Cinemas in Scotland stopped showing films that contain firearms?
    Hypocritical nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

was she singing material girl whilst brandishing that?

only ever reflecting current trends as the shallow skank hoe the picture defines. not quite pussy riot

/n hopefully she'll OD on her own name if it gets her that ecstatic. cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

tom_ra wrote: »
    Anyone going to Madonna's show at the Aviva tomorrow?

Let's hope she doesn't cause as much controversy as she did in Scotland! http://bit.ly/PBvA2p

That woman would do anything for money, shes so fake and nasty its unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Steve Hughes on being offended (although I feel dirty defending Madonna, and I'm sure he wouldn't be pleased either!):

• Advertisement

The way she promotes greed and selfishness to young women is vile.

I'd love to pistol whip that bìtch

Maybe a crazed fan might do something "witchey" to her oneday :)

Put a spell on her if you want but I was thinking more blunt force trauma.

meanwhile Tom-ra, seems to have shut up shop n joined his arkestra in the sky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hopefully this attached alright,but someone posted this on my Facebook. Who had the concert? Aiken or MCD? Someone just lost a **** load of cash!!!!

551022_469561849729550_1385837467_n.jpg

• Advertisement

efb wrote: »
    Christ the place is barren!

thats what guy richie said! :D

heh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Guns and drug references. You're so cool Madonna.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

She was ripped to bits on the Last Word tonight.

Apparently she has now become a parody of herself, and a lot of the crowd lost interest during the show. Too staged, not about the music any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Wexford2012

I used to be a huge fan of Madonna back in the day, but she's kinda gone downhill the last few years, quite sad really...

@tom_ra seems to have another article up too about the swastika incident in France (http://bit.ly/SVY9Ia) - as much as i admire her, i have to admit she went a bit far....

Advertisement