Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moneybookers

• 01-06-2012 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Say I set up a moneybookers account today...

Can I deposit E200 to moneybookers by mastercard and then deposit to bet365 from moneybookers without submitting id and proof of address?

are there charges for doing this?

will depositing by moneybookers invalidate the bet365 E200 sign up bonus?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

The T&C don't distinguish between differing methods of deposit so I presume a Moneybookers deposit will still qualify for the bonus

Regarding the ID & address, are you talking about not telling Moneybookers or Bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Formation wrote: »
    Say I set up a moneybookers account today...

Can I deposit E200 to moneybookers by mastercard and then deposit to bet365 from moneybookers without submitting id and proof of address?

are there charges for doing this?

will depositing by moneybookers invalidate the bet365 E200 sign up bonus?

Thanks.

If a bookie require's proof of id and address it is irrelevant what method of deposit you use, it's still required.

Bet365 do not have any charges for depositing/withdrawing through Moneybookers, Sportingbet are the only bookie I have found that charge for depositing

For the sign up bonus, just check the t's&c's, however, I would presume that yes it does invalidate the bonus. The majority (all that I have encountered tbh) of bookies do not give the sign up bonuses to people who deposit through moneybookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Here's the T&C for the offer

1. Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of €10*.

2. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €200*.

3. To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

4. If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

5. Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 30th June 2012.

6. This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.

7. The Offer Code must be entered within 7 days of the qualifying transaction. If a withdrawal or transfer out is actioned before the Offer Code is entered then any previous transactions will not count towards the initial qualifying criteria or subsequent rollover requirements.

8. Players can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.

9. Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.

10. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.

11. Any bets placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 (1.50) will not count towards any rollover requirement.

12. Bets placed on asian handicap, goal line and Baseball money line markets, both pre-game and In-Play do not count towards any rollover requirement.

13. Bets placed on Financials which are closed early will not count towards any rollover requirement.

14. Bets placed on Instant Games will not count towards any rollover requirement.

15. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.

16. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.

17. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.

18. bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.

Unless I can't see it, there are no deposit methods which would invalidate the offer

Couldn't find the t's and c's to check. But yeah looks good, fair play to 365 for allowing skrill deposits to qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Asian handicaps and goal line are the reason i am moving to 365. Sneaky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Thanks for the advice.

Regarding the ID, I won't be able to get that for 2 weeks so I am wondering in that time will moneybooker accept a deposit from my mastercard and allow me to deposit to 365 without having verified my account?

Formation wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice.

Regarding the ID, I won't be able to get that for 2 weeks so I am wondering in that time will moneybooker accept a deposit from my mastercard and allow me to deposit to 365 without having verified my account?

From what I can remember, Moneybookers won't look for id for quite a while, at least a month in my case, and 365 won't look for ID for depositing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

So no more free deposits for me. They won't accept my new BOI visa debit card as a laser card. *sad face*

Advertisement