Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Hi there, just want to make a post (which is damn rare for me) to the mods to put my point of view to help end the exploitation... <SNIP>

I never posted any such videos, that was a different user, get your facts straight!!

tumblr_m7a75fTTFO1qkxbcuo2_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Hi there, just want to make a post (which is damn rare for me) to the mods to put my point of view to help end the exploitation...

imustbenewhere.jpg

EDIT: DAMN! WROUNG ONE. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Hi there, just want to make a post (which is damn rare for me) to the mods to put my point of view to help end the exploitation...

We do often comment on the violations and highlight how to complain. the procedures needed to be followed

http://www.tv3.ie/corporate_complaint_form.php

and use pg. 22 of the

http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/General-Commercial-Communications-Code.pdf

The violations and such generally have happened more with flathan and wayne. This wan that's on atm is more of just an overpriced agony aunt.

If you want my notes from these week about the violations I'll share them with you. I have kept detailed notes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

I have been following this thread for the last week

who do you think you are, Roger Cook ?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I actually agree with some of your points Swizzle Firma

• Advertisement

Thinks he she is <GENERATING RANDOM INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST>

Louis Theroux

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

I honestly don't even know where to start? So I'm going to take the higher ground here and not bother.

I bet you're a pleasure :rolleyes:

RG 15 how can you agree with this:

For example in the last week we have people like "Stuck Cone" who feel the need to post youtube videos which they basically publicy admit they masturbate to and people like Ms Happy who seek attention from these people by saying they look like Sam to get attention from these guys. Boggles the mind since Sam is obese, the wrong side of 30 and is clearly a chronic liar and willing to lie to exploit people...but his seems to be a good thing?

I have NEVER posted any youtube video here, and if you mess with ms. happy you mess with me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I pictured sherlock holmes instead... :o

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    RG 15 how can you agree with this:

I have NEVER posted any youtube video here, and if you mess with ms. happy you mess with me :D

FFS read my post again before you reply! :rolleyes:

Some does not equal all!

• Advertisement

"Hello I am wondering if anyone knows of any chatrooms for irish people. Been lookin for a while and can't seem to find any apart from ukchatterbox"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65910205

:D:D:D:D

"Hello I am wondering if anyone knows of any chatrooms for irish people. Been lookin for a while and can't seem to find any apart from ukchatterbox"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65910205

:D:D:D:D

Wow, finding a post from 2 years ago :rolleyes:

gone quiet in the studio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

imustbenewhere.jpg

EDIT: DAMN! WROUNG ONE. :(

:D:D:D

FFS read my post again before you reply! :rolleyes:

Some does not equal all!

sorry i retract that rg 15

this woman sounds like she has just woken up in a pool of her own vommit.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This just got sad... caller sounds genuinely upset... and got cut off.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Notice that whenever a call goes awry, they bring on another straight away to make the audience forget, but if a call goes well, they let Sam talk for at least a minute between calls to get money off of people waiting.

Well played Psychics Live... Well played.

This ignore button is great, au revoir swizzle firma dont shoot me with an airsoft gun on the way out :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

If TV3 had any morality they should have the Samaritans freephone number in the top right hand corner of the screen when this show is Broadcast.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Notice that whenever a call goes awry, they bring on another straight away to make the audience forget, but if a call goes well, they let Sam talk for at least a minute between calls to get money off of people waiting.

Well played Psychics Live... Well played.

yeah, but the sound man is slow enough, should have cut off that wedding caller before she asked about the card!

• Advertisement

If TV3 had any morality they should have the Samaritans freephone number in the top right hand corner of the screen when this show is Broadcast.

they claim to offer callers support info, but in reality they dont

I believe an aftercare option was suggested on here before. Good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

this one is totally drunk!:D

Dunny! wrote: »
    I believe an aftercare option was suggested on here before. Good idea.

Aftercare at €2.44 a minute... I bet there's a high uptake on that alright....

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Thats what they said in the response to my complaint that any troubled people would be directed towards the appropriate agencies.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Aftercare at €2.44 a minute... I bet there's a high uptake on that alright....

As in a freephone number I.E. The samaritans

Thats what they said in the response to my complaint that any troubled people would be directed towards the appropriate agencies.

Its been proven here as nonsense AFAIK

Proof?? Must have missed it

New career card comes up when you are interacting with a lot of people????

Is this the same guy that trolled her on her first night?

• Advertisement

huge pay increase? he must work for Bord Na Mona.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement