Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Woman Attacks Man Outside 99p Store In Liverpool...

Options
  • 21-07-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

...and she gets KO'd.

Here's a YouTube link to the video and a description below:

Basically this girl is someone who likes to throw her weight about and try to pick on people just because shes angry or drunk or both from what i've been told, she attempted to attack this man in her drunken state and well this is the result of her actions.

So it seems like this isn't the first time she has attempted something like this judging by the description above.

Got to laugh at her friends egging her on, laughing and joking, and then suddenly becoming concerned when she hits the deck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Which one's the lesbian?

She's a penny short of a pound that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Got what she deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Its liverpool.

What did you expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

POW! Right in the "kisser"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

ah hahahahahahaha stupid girl got what she deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭woof im a dog

i dont think she was ko'd she got straight up after

how was she ko'd she got straight up after

The guy didn't even connect with that last one, she just toppled over like the pissed fool she is.

A good kick in the fanjita was what that hussey needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Honestly, some people deserve a punch in the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

He's very lucky that was caught on film I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

She was looking for a fight an that man shouldn't have stopped there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Why is the fact it is a 99p store relevant?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

jurahnimoh wrote: »
    I don't think stopping there was an option. We don't see what happens after the clip, obviously.

Yes he should have stopped there. He was also right to try running away before engaging at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

All her fellow Knackers blame the man of course :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

why is this stuff on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Typical Mickey Mousers-all 'sound as a pound,' 'we're up for a laugh' casual violence swiftly changing to self-righteous defensiveness as soon as the shoe's on the other foot. Vile people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

shes an angry nut these people are the dregs of society they should be put away somewhere where they wont cause a nuisance or at worst wreck peoples lives..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wouldn't happen outside Fortume and Mason.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Yes he should have stopped there. He was also right to try running away before engaging at all.

No he wasn't,he should of kicked her head in when she was on the ground,and if any of the other little lesbians try and intervene they to should of got punched in the face

• Advertisement

Got what she deserved.

Nope, the chap didn't land the punch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not if they were pretty lesbians, Shirley?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I liked the part where the moronic bitch got what she deserved.

No he wasn't,he should of kicked her head in when she was on the ground,and if any of the other little lesbians try and intervene they to should of got punched in the face
    That would likely have had much worse consequences for him than if he had stood there and let her punch him. Possibly as severe as a manslaughter conviction.

Calling female scumbags lesbians is horribly bigoted and stupid. No reason to assume they are lesbians, and if they were it would be completely irrelevant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

angry alcos are the worst for that kind of behaviour i remember one with a trolley full of **** running at me from opposite side of the street she was an old banged out now unusable prostitute by the name of annie fitz a ****ing scumbag skank they should be put away somewhere where they dont get to bother the general sound of mind public,if you cant keep your temper in every day to day life then fvck off and go die somewhere..

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I don't think stopping there was an option. We don't see what happens after the clip, obviously.
    I'm guessing he grabbed the phone and they fecked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

There's a "She got a pound-ing" joke here somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

Yeah fair play to him for tryin to run but wit a stomach the size of that he wasn't gonna get far wit a little terrier like that chasing him, what's he supposed to do stand there and get his eyeballs scratched out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

He's got a poor guard but his counterpunching is top notch. Brilliant southpaw stance which is a rarity these days.

• Advertisement

Yeah fair play to him for tryin to run but wit a stomach the size of that he wasn't gonna get far wit a little terrier like that chasing him, what's he supposed to do stand there and get his eyeballs scratched out?
    Self defence can be deemed invalid justification for violence if you could have just run away instead. You have a duty to retreat. By trying to run away first he showed that wasn't an option.

I'm not trying to take moral high ground here - just talking common sense. It would be very foolish to buy into some of the views being expressed on this thread.

Advertisement