Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coral

• 20-07-2012 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

I opened an account with them after Eurobet closed down

Never had an issue with them withdrawing money, or any other issue for that matter.

I didn't get a bonus though because it was only available to UK customers which I was a bit pissed off about but they were the rules so what can you do

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Terrible.
    Opened an acccount to have a bet on Tiger in the Open as they were Money back if 2nd to a GB Player (All Englsih, Scots & N I Players!), Max 50 though
    :(.
    They were 10/1 when it was 10/10.5 on Betfair.
    Tried to put 50 at 10's online and bet was sent to "Trader" for approval?
    Came back "You can have 50 at 8/1!"
    WTF.
    Left it, rang them and they said "Oh it was a popular bet and we have to limit people, traders decision".
    Never had a bet with them so should have got something on at 10's.
    Ended up getting 20 at 10's online by reducing the stake.
    What a joke.

"had a problem with my address"
    That is normal for UK Bookies as we don't have Post codes over here yet.

Also the Freephone number for calling from Ireland doesn't work.
    Was 8 minutes on the phone to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

The only bookie I dont have an account with. Tried to open one but they wanted a me to scan up my passport and proof of address, and wouldn't accept a photo. Fcuk that. I've a friend living near a Coral anyway, so am covered if I want to back one of the odd times they're top price

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Terrible.
    Opened an acccount to have a bet on Tiger in the Open as they were Money back if 2nd to a GB Player (All Englsih, Scots & N I Players!), Max 50 though
    :(.
    They were 10/1 when it was 10/10.5 on Betfair.
    Tried to put 50 at 10's online and bet was sent to "Trader" for approval?
    Came back "You can have 50 at 8/1!"
    WTF.
    Left it, rang them and they said "Oh it was a popular bet and we have to limit people, traders decision".
    Never had a bet with them so should have got something on at 10's.
    Ended up getting 20 at 10's online by reducing the stake.
    What a joke.

"had a problem with my address"
    That is normal for UK Bookies as we don't have Post codes over here yet.

Also the Freephone number for calling from Ireland doesn't work.
    Was 8 minutes on the phone to them.

Am...WTF????!??!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

callaway92 wrote: »
    Am...WTF????!??!?!

€20 at 10/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

For one of the biggest Golf tournaments in the world & one of the biggest bookies in the world to offer a new customer a max stake of €20 at 10/1 is a joke.
    To change the price for a stake of €50 to 8/1 is also a joke when the price of 10/1 remains all day?
    If they had taken a bucket load all they had to do was cut the price but I guess they didn't want to do that as everybody else was still 10's.
    Their Money Back was the attractive part of it for me.
    If I had known in time, I would have got someone in the UK to go into a shop and back it many times.

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    €20 at 10/1

Why didn't he take the €50 @ 8's???????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

callaway92 wrote: »
    Why didn't he take the €50 @ 8's???????

Cause 10/1 is a better price than 8/1?:confused:

ft9 wrote: »
    Cause 10/1 is a better price than 8/1?:confused:

but. . . .but...

ah jesus I'm fair confused.

• Advertisement

What's so confusing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Closed me down after about 3 bets , joke of a bookie , same with all paddy power /boylesports/ coral /william hill /victor chandler if you have an account with them for over a year you are doing something wrong.

Nowadays Shops are the only place you will get on...until they mark you.

Betfred & BetVictor were both pretty quick for me.
    Having said that BetVictor took over a week twice to send me 4 figure winnings.

Send them a mail/ring them and ask why it's taking so long.
    Tell them you sent the exact same information to 2 other bookies (Hills & Ladbrokes would be 2 good ones for a UK bookie) and they have cleared it already.
    Might work.

Presume that's you finished with Coral?

Presume that's you finished with Coral

Until they quote a wrong price, then I'm sure he may partake again ;)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,289 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Awful awful awful crowd.

Signed up with them to do their even money special on Sprinter Sacre. Won that, promptly had my account suspended pending verification. Can't log in, Sent them verification documents a fortnight ago, no sign of it being unlocked.

****ing useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Im glad at least im not the only one having the exact same problems with coral.

I hadn't noticed that they never paid me my withdrawal money until i tried to log in over the weekend. Thats when I got the prompt that my AC was suspended - those f*ckers would have never contacted me to tell me.

I sent through the details (passport scan and utility bill) and have not even heard back. I am going to call them this morning.

It a complete scam. I know paddies has its site problems but at least they pay out fair and square, never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Opened an account when they had a "bet 20 free 20" offer on.I placed my 20 and it lost.They only asked for verification afterward's which I gave.This information was acceptable for about the 7 or 8 book's I have an account with but not them,So they closed my account and I've yet to re-open with them as I'm just not bothered going to get a new scan on a new bill right now.

I don't know what they're like with payout's but I imagine they have some negative aspect's,Mainly because a lot of the time they have far better price's than everywhere else in certain market's and that just seem's too good to be true for me tbh.

Closed me down after about 3 bets , joke of a bookie , same with Every bookmakers ever in the world,ever.if you have an account with them for over a year you are doing something wrong.

fyp:pac:

Still no response from these monkies.
    No answer from the phone service either just keeps ringing. Pure dodgy crowd.

Still no response from these monkies.
    No answer from the phone service either just keeps ringing. Pure dodgy crowd.

It might be worth a go if you haven't tried it already to ring them off a phone number that they don't have associated with you.Maybe that's paranoia on my part but if they aren't answering the registered phone number that they have you connected with and then did answer a different number it would be worrying.

Scum.
    Still waiting for my account to be verified.

Account got verified today and funds were approved for withdrawal.
    I have a feeling that if I didn't chase this up like I did I would never have heard back from them.

Absolute scammers.

• Advertisement

No sign of my verification. Arseholes.

Advertisement