Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

One of the worst things about being up this hour is hearing other people's nightmares. Some low-pitched wailing just scared the **** out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Brain, y u no switch off? D:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Brain, y u no switch off? D:

Brain loves to troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Im up at this time because i only got out of my bed over 12 hours ago :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Get an early night I said

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Be grand, you said?

Be grand, you said?
    No. I never truly believed it'd work :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

No. I never truly believed it'd work :(

It'll never work with that attitude! :pac:

I've spent the night trying to write the next chapter in the absurd tale that I started in the Aaaarrgghh thread last night. All was going well until Facebook chat crashed. FML. It may just be a sign that I should go to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Bed is always a good option when you cant think anymore cause when you do to bed all the thoughts come to you

534824_3659863892662_1969591486_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

It'll never work with that attitude! :pac:

I've spent the night trying to write the next chapter in the absurd tale that I started in the Aaaarrgghh thread last night. All was going well until Facebook chat crashed. FML. It may just be a sign that I should go to bed!

Do fill us in:)

• Advertisement

Do fill us in:)

Not much to say at the moment. Still getting on really well with Girl A, but can't really make any kind of a move because of recent developments with Girl B. Thought I was on the verge of a confession to Girl A, but then chat crashed and I just had to send a "goodnight" text instead. I'll update again after Sunday, assuming I don't mess everything up in the mean time!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Not much to say at the moment. Still getting on really well with Girl A, but can't really make any kind of a move because of recent developments with Girl B. Thought I was on the verge of a confession to Girl A, but then chat crashed and I just had to send a "goodnight" text instead. I'll update again after Sunday, assuming I don't mess everything up in the mean time!

Interesting stuff! Is chat really the best way to declare you feelings for someone though? :P

Also, we want pics :pac:

Interesting stuff! Is chat really the best way to declare you feelings for someone though? :P

Not the best way at all! Alas, I fall back on textual communication far too often. Effective, but unreliable.
    Also, we want pics :pac:

Not a chance! :P

I've stayed up until now customizing the home screen on my phone. I regret nothing. Especially seeing as I'm not working for the next 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

Unfortunately I have been lurking here for quite some time. Have a habit of waking up around now and not getting back to sleep. Lalalala. Think I will go and laugh at prison posts. That might do the trick.

Tonight I am mostly still awake because of: Leonard Cohen songs and lyrics.

Im Batman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Canadian Football at 4. Must not sleep

3 night's in a row. Hey-ooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Words with friends in Canada and U S.

• Advertisement

I literally have not even the motivation to get out of this chair and into my bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Eathrin wrote: »
    I literally have not even the motivation to get out of this chair and into my bed.

That is always my problem. The effort of actually going to bed is so much more than just sitting here...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

This is the latest I've been up since the leaving cert :eek:

Aghhh, Haven't gone to bed before 4 since Friday.

Checking in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

KCs is back open next week \o/ I should really go to bed though...

Namlub wrote: »
    KCs is back open next week \o/ I should really go to bed though...

Can only imagine how long the queues will be when they re-open.

What do people even do at this hour? I doubt many people are still up from the last night, I doubt many people actually get up this early to work.
    I've got it! I go to sleep, genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ive had a few Jager bombs and the red bull has me awake...sleeping in my friends spare room.... AND MY KINDLE IS AT HOME :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ive had a few Jager bombs and the red bull has me awake...sleeping in my friends spare room.... AND MY KINDLE IS AT HOME :(

Tis a true sign the times are changing when one is asking for their Kindle.(I'm thinking of the very basic book reading one)

Advertisement