Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Star Trek The Next Generation 25th Anniversary Event

• 19-07-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

Posted this in the movie thread but maybe this is a better location...

http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-the-next-generation-movie-event-trailer

Anyone know of any places in dublin that are partaking in this event? I would kill to see this! :D
    Star Trek: The Next Generation 25th Anniversary Event, a one-night-only, in-theater experience to be held on Monday, July 23, at theaters nationwide.
    Star Trek: The Next Generation 25th Anniversary Event features popular TNG’s episodes “Where No One Has Gone Before” and “Datalore,” handpicked by longtime Trek experts Mike and Denise Okuda along with glimpses of the Star Trek: The Next Generation – Season One Blu-ray special features. Those features will include never-before-seen footage, new interviews and details about the comprehensive restoration project. Also on tap: an extended preview of Star Trek: The Next Generation – Season Two, to be released later this year on Blu-ray.

I heard tell that Dundrum were showing it but I cant see anything on their site and I didn't get a response when I emailed them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

There are far better episodes than those 2 though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

IvySlayer wrote: »

well of course there are but that's a whole other discussion. These are for the Bluray release, and the pic quality is going to be second to none! the questions is... will it be shown anywhere in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

IvySlayer wrote: »

True, but I've always liked where no one has gone before. One of the best ones from the first series. Personally would like to see the Klingon Civil War 2 parter. I've seen the best of both worlds too many times, so prefer the Klingon one now myself.

Bad news, Dundrum where to show it, but they are not showing it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

I checked out fathom events who have the rights to show it in the US - they only deal with the States. And Omniverse who handle their business in Europe have nothing online about it so I think we're out of luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement