Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

‘Atmosphere’ From The Stone Roses’

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Current bid of £537 - good luck to him if he can find some clown to buy it. Genius!

I'll sell my jacket and fisherman hat drenched in atmosphere from the Saturday night (ie pints of p*ss that were being chucked about in the crowd).

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sitamoia

Collie D wrote: »
    Current bid of £537 - good luck to him if he can find some clown to buy it. Genius!

It will be interesting to see what he gets for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

That's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I sold a 1992 F Major to a private collector for big money - Notes Ian Brown managed to hit and sustain successfully have always been incredibly rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Yamanoto wrote: »
    I sold a 1992 F Major to a private collector for big money - Notes Ian Brown managed to hit and sustain successfully have always been incredibly rare.

He was actually very good in Manchester last weekend and Dublin this week. Surprised at that myself although this is not a gig review thread so will leave it at that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

If I'd have known I'd have canned the cramped atmosphere of all the backstage portakabins I spent time with those guys in. But not collectively.. they hate celeb culture and cashing in, this wouldn't go down well.

Tobin's toast went for 70k or some shìt, remember that. The excesses of spoilt rich girls w/ 'stars' in their eyes..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Another two people selling the same thing now :(

Always people jumping on an idea... Although one guy says he's the original, and has a video..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stone-Roses-Heaton-Park-Atmosphere-/180923074530?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2a1fdb07e2

Original one on Ebay, is now at £621 :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH -> Cool links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

It's not as outrageous as people paying for bottled water. Now that is idiotic!

Advertisement