Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Interview on NEARFM about Airsoft

• 09-07-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd throw this on here, believe there was some folly about Airsoft on Liveline with Joe again today.

I was invited to do an interview about Airsoft on NEARFM last night which I obliged. I'm always banging on about the game etc. and figured I might aswell stand up and do something constructive :)

Here is a podcast of the show

http://www.mixcloud.com/ColmMarren/t...m-8-july-2012/

http://www.facebook.com/TheRelaxationRoomShow is the show and in all honesty the fellas were a good laugh, genuinelly interested and really nice.

Feedback welcome, although I think it was fairly positive and there was alot of texts and emails coming in asking for information rather then over dramatic protests.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Good job Dan ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

All very positive! Can't fault any of it. Good job! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Very well done. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nice one doc.

However, airsoft.ie?? wut?? :confused:

Apparently we all hang out there in 404 land..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Steve wrote: »
    Nice one doc.

as far as i was aware the lads over at hobby secured that domain for their own business..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Steve wrote: »
    Nice one doc.

He meant to say airsofter.ie but I think he got a little nervous. Too many cans of monster means he needs to wee a little more often and can get fidgety.

Advertisement