Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man goes crazy and rips a T-Mobile shop in manchester apart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Maybe his "Sent from my iPhone" button was broken. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

"I'm sorry sir, but company policy says we have to try to repair it 3 times - you'll have it back in another 2 weeks."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Anyone know what the craic with that video is? Is there some sort of video stabilisation on it? I see more and more phone videos with that kind of swaying action in them, nothing seems to be jerky anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Anyone know what the craic with that video is? Is there some sort of video stabilisation on it? I see more and more phone videos with that kind of swaying action in them, nothing seems to be jerky anymore!

Youtube gives you the option to let it "fix" it for you and removes the shakyness

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn...

So yeah, I'm gonna go with that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I've felt like thats a few times :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Maybe he saw one of those cynical cúntish T-mobile flashmob ads?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭phill106

Because some men just want to watch the world burn....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

phill106 wrote: »

Or maybe he's just sick of t-mobile

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

phill106 wrote: »

Too slow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

He seemed unbelievably calm towards the end and even seemed to be having the craic with the polis. Attracted some crowd though! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

There's no such thing as bad advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,376 ✭✭✭✭listermint

These shops generally have about 4 staff in them if not more at any one time, im surprised they let it get to that level it looks like he had knocked over the desks and everything.

He looked nothing more than an outraged middle aged gentlemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭McGrath5

His insurance claim must of been rejected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭eddiem10

Ulster Bank customer??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

When did will.i.am start working for T-Mobile? :p

On a serious note, does anyone else think the calm(ish), calculated way he slowly disassembled the place was worrying, from a mental state point-of-view. Usually people flip for a minute and then calm down?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    He seemed unbelievably calm towards the end and even seemed to be having the craic with the polis. Attracted some crowd though! :eek:
    Jason Todd wrote: »
    When did will.i.am start working for T-Mobile? :p

On a serious note, does anyone else think the calm(ish), calculated way he slowly disassembled the place was worrying, from a mental state point-of-view. Usually people flip for a minute and then calm down?

Yeah, he slowed down certainly and then picked up the fire extinguisher and happily unloaded about a third of the bottle.
    Had to laugh at one of the kids outside "He's grabbing a fire extinguisher but there aint no fire!"

I thought he was crying at the end. At 3.19 he looks like he has a tear running down his cheek but he could have been just sweating either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

A modern day Falling Down

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

They probably used the good old fashioned "water damage" excuse on him.

"i'll give you water damage" was his response I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Anyone else think this might have been some sort of Guerilla marketing? Crazyman draws massive crowd to T mobile shop, 500k youtube views in 2 days and lots of people talking about it online.

• Advertisement

Love the end...."Out of the way".
    Cops in the UK just pwn everybody's rights whenever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone else think this might have been some sort of Guerilla marketing? Crazyman draws massive crowd to T mobile shop, 500k youtube views in 2 days and lots of people talking about it online.

Those flash mobs weren't working out for them.

Advertisement