Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South County GC Closed

1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Gambino wrote: »
    If it was that simple, how come the LC got messed around?

Bambino, broke rules of golf. End of discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Gambino

So why did the LC incur grief? What's the reason some people left the club?
    You seem reluctant to deliver the factual account you promised.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I posted a factual reference earlier to an actual occurrence, the treament meted out to last year's Lady Captain, which was not insulting or defamatory in any way. Yet, CharlieIrl decided to delete it. This is not free debate. Yet they allow Gombeeno to post slur after insult without sanction. I'm going back to the real world where anonymous keyboard warriors who have probably never achieved anything in their sad little lives count for nothing.

South County RIP

Listen, we've had several complaints and reports about the mention of the lady captain and what went on and got information from a very very good source so i decided to delete ALL the comments relating to the lady. OK??

As for Gombino - we will deal with them

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Listen, we've had several complaints and reports about the mention of the lady captain and what went on and got information from a very very good source so i decided to delete ALL the comments relating to the lady. OK??

As for Gombino - we will deal with them

Excuse me? Have I done something bad here?

An interesting last few hours. The news of the opening of the new club is ignored and instead we get a ham-fisted attempt to introduce a new justification for people abandoning the old club. The mildest probing of that sees a scrambling for cover -as soon as it becomes apparent that someone might actually be in possession of the facts.
    The offline stuff must be a joy to behold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,611 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Gambino - no matter what anbody thinks of Gambino. I have been very impressed with his/her staying power.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement