Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The kids these days...

• 20-06-2012 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 38 OhLongJohnson

Kids in Greece, NY bully a nice old woman trying to help out as a school bus monitor until she's in tears. I don't know about those reading this, but when I was a kid there was absolutely no way you'd get away with even calling the woman fat once, let alone the sheer level of abuse this woman had directed at her.

Thankfully, it's going viral and I'm looking forward to seeing these kids named and shamed.

I don't think much good lies in store for the guy who video'd it though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Horrible little swines.

ETA: Why the hell didn't she get the bus driver to stop and throw them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I blame the parents, little bastards showing no respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I just want to punch all those kids over and over again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

The lady did not seem to bothered, she sat through ten minutes of it. They are little scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭conorhal

Pfft* I've seen that kind of crap plenty of time on the Luas and Dublin Bus, and on occasion I've been subject to it when I've challenged the behavior of these kind of muppets towards other public transport users.

You wouldn't believe the kind of threats and abuse that can come out of the mouth of a 12 or 13yr old, all of course because the little sh1ts know damn well that I'm not about to punch out a minor (no matter how much they might deserve it).
    What pisses me off the most about such occasions however are the 30-40 other people on the bus or train that suddenly find something really interesting to look at out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH->Vids

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What is a bus monitor supposed to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

The kid's names are out on 4Chan and Facebook.
    Hopefully they will be punished one way or another

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

They're named on the Youtube link as well - when I checked there was over 300 pages of comments! The kids names AND addresses are given on one of the pages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

What is a bus monitor supposed to do?

Basically, keep the kids safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Little tramps, nothing an uppercut to the jaw wouldn't have sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Oh & *insert obligatory moronic response about how it's not the fault of the children, it's the lack of amenities & in fact it's they themselves who have been let down by society

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Fu*king trolls. I hope they get what's coming to them.

4Chan justice for all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

those kids parents should be smacked , disgusting little s**ts:mad:

EnterNow wrote: »
    Oh & *insert obligatory moronic response about how it's not the fault of the children, it's the lack of amenities & in fact it's they themselves who have been let down by society

I dont think even the biggest of morons can excuse the kids in that video. Foul creatures those children,pure evil, as the top rated comment in the video suggest, I think a post birth abortion is really needed there. How any parent lets puke like that live in the same house as them is beyond me, if that was my child in that video and I say my own child behaving that theyd be out on the street, never forgive them for it, the poor old woman,god love her, they were so cruel.

God watching that video makes me so angry,those kids need a good ol fashioned pimp slapping

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

bb1234567 wrote: »
    The lady in the videos facebook account is KARREN HUFF KLEIN- her account came up straight away when I looked it up, so its not hard to find. Maybe send her a nice message, I did, saying sorry she had to endure those children and hope they get whats coming to them.

I saw her FB on the pastebin link, but i don't have FB. I'd nearly join up just to send her a comment. Moreover to see what people are saying on it about those little Cutnuts.

They are talking about it on a Radio station now

http://www.rochesterbuzz.com/

Guy on the phone now is from the Netherlands..

Allyall wrote: »
    I saw her FB on the pastebin link, but i don't have FB. I'd nearly join up just to send her a comment. Moreover to see what people are saying on it about those little Cutnuts.

Theres nothing on her wall posted about the thing on the bus. Youre not able to post on her wall unless youre a friend but youre able to send her a PM which is what I did.

• Advertisement

Allyall wrote: »
    They are talking about it on a Radio station now

http://www.rochesterbuzz.com/

Guy on the phone now is from the Netherlands..

Hmm i wonder if this woman wants any of this, she may be happy people are seeing the horrible abuse that she suffered or else she might just want this all to blow over, she hardly wants everyone in the world knowing about it..i know I wouldnt anyway :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Headfirst out the f*cking window

"...She became a Widow 17 years ago, and Probably became a Bus Monitor to stop herself from being bored every day. The Route that she is on, is one of "The More Desireable Routes", as it is a nice area, where people are from Well-to-do-Families.."

According to The Radio Station

Is Joseph from Boards? Guy on the Radio now..

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

I'm guessing 4chan

colly_06 wrote: »
    I'm guessing 4chan

Is that because of the "Jimmy's" thing?

Dutch guy said the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Capri86

There isn't enough hours in the day to beat on those kids. Makes me sick! I Hope everyone involved gets what's coming to them. The poor woman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

few threads on /b/ about it. The kids dont know whats coming their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Steel boots + their arses = Temporary punishment until something better can be thought up

• Advertisement

http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/contact.cfm?school=0
    Help by filing a complaint to Greece National District school here about the video.

Advertisement