Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moisturise after Softsole?

• 16-06-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I used Softsole last night but am wondering do I just leave my feet be now and wait for the peeling to start or can I continue using my usual moisturiser??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I've used it twice now, and I use my moisturiser after :D doesn't appear to have done any harm

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ellie1511

I've used it twice now, and I use my moisturiser after :D doesn't appear to have done any harm

Thanks Tabitharose, I'll carry on as normal!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Is it good? What is this peeling about?

mood wrote: »
    Is it good? What is this peeling about?

Hey Mood, you use the softsole and about 3 days later the dead skin peels away leaving nice new soft skin underneath!! I read great reviews about it so decided to try it. The skin is just starting to peel now so I have high hopes!! Check out the website for starters: http://www.1000hour.com.au/softsole.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Come back and tell us how it goes. Id definitely get it if it works as my feet are in bits and the Ped-egg thing just doesnt do the trick.

• Advertisement

anniehoo wrote: »
    Come back and tell us how it goes. Id definitely get it if it works as my feet are in bits and the Ped-egg thing just doesnt do the trick.

Well so far they're peeling...........and peeling!!!! Hopefully there's nice new soft skin underneath!!! Will let you know!;)

Great results!! I now have lovely soft feet for the first time in AGES!!!

:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

anniehoo wrote: »

It's brilliant, can't recommend it enough! nothing out there removes dead skin off the feet like this.Get it you won't be disappointed.

Advertisement