Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Forum Summer Beers

• 15-06-2012 9:51pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone think it'd be a good idea?

Votz plz..

I propose somewhere in Dublin as a location but suggestions are welcome?

Do y'all think we could get through it without beating the heads off each other?? :D:D

*be advised, public poll.

Beers? 35 votes

Yay
    0%
    Nay
    97%
    MindPhuckBioHazRdspooky donkeydefenderdudeTheDocStevekev-OakridgeThe Masterkieranfitzr0n0chellfireiegoodladsci-opsTommyboy71Sod'o swordsfayerjayod30rickaStealthirlswiftblade 34 votes
    My Gun is broke, I can't
    2%
    War Machine 539 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Nay
    kdouglas used to always arrange these, they were good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Nay
    I would love to go to one. Under one condition though. Handbags are left at the door... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

"Ah jaysus 'airsofter x' are ya well? Let me buy you a pint!"
    "What're you saying about me?!?! You're a bleedin' window licker! Ya know that! Ya sell your sportline on adverts for this?"
    Will there be any of this? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

My Gun is broke, I can't
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    "What're you saying about me?!?! You're a bleedin' window licker! Ya know that! Ya sell your sportline on adverts for this?"

I hope so.

Says in Max Payne voice '' Past grievances were being aired ''.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

Nay
    Would it be wise to bring some popcorn? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

Nay

If you're there, then yes :D

If you're not, we'll be sure to mention you (with the obligatory handbag wave!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nay
    If anyone turns up swinging a handbag then they'll be banned and subject to ridicule here for a month :D

Seriously, I know you lads are naught but big teddy bears when you're not behind a keyboard and an IP address so can we just go for this with the intention of having a beer, chinwag about Airsoft and a bit of a laugh :)

Feck knows, the forum needs some goodwill between the posters of late.

Negative vibes are now banned from this thread... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭moggser

I might be there with my knickers in me hair and me trousers inside out... And that's before I've had one. Presuming I don't get any more infractions between now and then me Da won't let me out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nay
    moggser wrote: »
    I might be there with my knickers in me hair and me trousers inside out... And that's before I've had one. Presuming I don't get any more infractions between now and then me Da won't let me out
    Yeah, and in case anyone hasn't met moggser yet, he look like this:

mrs-browns-boys.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Nay
    These were a decent laugh the last ones anyway, few of the old gang might come out of hiding with gargle on the table.

Dibs not pretending to be Andy's Da when the bouncers don't let him in

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    These were a decent laugh the last ones anyway, few of the old gang might come out of hiding with gargle on the table.

Dibs not pretending to be Andy's Da when the bouncers don't let him in

Ah shíte guess I'll have to do it so... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Ah shíte guess I'll have to do it so... :pac:

next year? when your old enough to be in the pub after 19:00 hrs? :pac:

thermo wrote: »
    next year? when your old enough to be in the pub after 19:00 hrs? :pac:

feck off you! :P

feck off you! :P

jus sayin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nay
    So.. good interest in this.. :cool:

I'm gonna close this soon and start a new thread to organise a venue and date so get yer votes in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Nay
    I haven't done anything airsoft related in well over a year. May as well ease myself back in, gargled.

Just depends on work, and mammy's approval.

Nay
    *bump*

Any suggestions for a venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Against the Grain. It's the only place I can get a decent beer outside of the Black Sheep. Which leads me to my alternative suggestion: the Black Sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Any where that serves HobGoblin on tap or bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭moggser

grab a bag of cans and chill along the canal at pembroke road or what ever the name of the road at the old blood bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Once there's dutch gold and a nice taste off the windows it should do most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Nay
    Does it have to be in Dublin? Could it not be somewhere we all have to make the same effort to attend?

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Does it have to be in Dublin? Could it not be somewhere we all have to make the same effort to attend?

i vote kildare town :)

Road trip beers

Nay

You would wouldn't ya :rolleyes:

Nay
    Gatling wrote: »
    Road trip beers
    YUS!

Nay
    gerrowadat wrote: »
    Once there's dutch gold and a nice taste off the windows it should do most people.
    Permabanned for mentioning Dutch Gold - We don't want people turning up in twin turbo starlets or micras with beerkeg exhausts and sporting furry dice and yore name and yore burds name on the sunblind :p:D
    You would... :rolleyes:

Right, wanna get this to happen before next summer so how about this: You lot suggest venues, I'll close this thread on Wednesday and open a new one with a poll and let the vote decide. Fair?

You would wouldn't ya :rolleyes:

it suits us, you can stay with the wife and i can get "tanked" in the mess in the camp beforehand :D

Only because the mess serves " cheap booze"

• Advertisement

Nay
    Gatling wrote: »
    Only because the mess serves " cheap booze"
    Correction tax free booze and down south we call it the canteen ;)

Advertisement