Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ordinary Level Accounting

• 17-06-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I was doing Higher level accounting all year, and recently dropped down to pass.
    Can anyone also doing OL Accounting please tell me if I'd be okay just knowing the following things for:

Q1-Final Accounts of a Company
    Sole Trader Final Accounts
    Final Accounts of a Manufacturing Company
    Departmental Final Accounts

Q5-Interpretation Of Accounts

Q6-Incomplete Records, Control Accs
    (Might look over: Club Accs and Accs of a Service firm too?)

Q8-Marginal Costing
    Absorption Costing

:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭CFC4lyfe

Should look at Question 7. Think it's 100 marks. So Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lauraburke

I just dropped to Ordinary there the other day! Its a lot easier anyways, but still unsure whats going to come up?? :( Im not doing questions ones..but can anyone explain what comes up as 60 marks..100 marks and both!! Please , would be a huge help :)

Advertisement