Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Would you like a heart attack?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

I was there, tasty sh1t...

cGy1w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

:eek::eek: Death Awaits You :eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

seeing that guy eat is enough to make me wanna slim down,whatever about a heart attack..speaking on that, i heard one guy got cardiac arrest ,after eating at a burger joint in vegas,and guess what the burger was named,something like the heart attack burger..omg!and the waitresses and waiters were dressed as nurses :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ha his name is Bernie Hart.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

That butterfat shake is one of the most disgusting looking things I've ever seen.

Burgers look okay though, if you could cut yourself a tiny portion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

:pac:
    I thought this was going to be one of AH's occasional "deepish" threads, about whether people would like to suffer an instant death like a heart attack, or a somewhat slower one giving one time to say one's farewells...

edit: I see I'm not actually in AH...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

There's nothing exceptional about those cheeseburgers, he is just calling it as it is "Heart Attack Grill". It is satirising the U.S. food 'culture' where many people feel eating a cheese burger makes them American so it cannot hurt them. I would devour a Piedmontese cheese burger right now.
    homer_drool.JPG

Advertisement