Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vet nursing 2012-2013?

• 30-05-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

just wanted to see if anyone online here on boards has applied to the veterinary nursing course in dkit for september 2012-2013?

be good to find out what the numbers are like or even who is applying etc...hopefully no one has created this thread already, cant find it though but sorry if they have!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

That course seems to get mentioned a lot here on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 another new one

flyswatter wrote: »
    That course seems to get mentioned a lot here on this forum.

Ach yeah I'm surprised no one has replied yet..but I'll give it more time and not take it personally :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nikobyrne

hya, my daughter kiva has applied for this course too, so fingers crossed that she gets the points she needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jessie52

Hi Another new one, I have applied as a mature student and have been put on a waiting list so if anyone declines their offer I get a place, fingers crossed. Have you applied as a mature student or are you doing your leaving cert??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 another new one

Jessie52 wrote: »
    Hi Another new one, I have applied as a mature student and have been put on a waiting list so if anyone declines their offer I get a place, fingers crossed. Have you applied as a mature student or are you doing your leaving cert??

I've done a plc so applying through the cao as am not yet 23 so got to wait to hear from cao! :rolleyes: hopefully you will get in though! good luck with it!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jessie52

I've done a plc so applying through the cao as am not yet 23 so got to wait to hear from cao! :rolleyes: hopefully you will get in though! good luck with it!:)

Well I wish u all the best of luck....ill keep everything crossed for u :)

Advertisement