Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leagues activated?

Options
  • 01-06-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭

just got an e-mail telling me D1 is activated. presume others got/will get the same

Whats the story there? Just housekeeping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Dodge wrote: »
    just got an e-mail telling me D1 is activated. presume others got/will get the same

Whats the story there? Just housekeeping

I was just on NFL.com and activated it while i was there, didnt realise everyone got an email about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Its that time of year might be a good idea to get the ball rolling again. Earlier we get it started the less messy it will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I got an email about my team. I haven't gotten any about my league yet though. Activated my team there. Had a quick look at my trophy cabinet to try and relive past achievements.

When will Division 4 be set up? I'm raring to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Boards Keeper League has been re-activated.

You can edit your 4 keepers any time between now and the draft. Whether we stay at 4 remains to be seen, that's open for discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

I got an email about my team. I haven't gotten any about my league yet though. Activated my team there. Had a quick look at my trophy cabinet to try and relive past achievements.

When will Division 4 be set up? I'm raring to go.

Getting all the GMs to report in so we can get the ball rolling on organising all of them again here in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78996685#post78996685

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hey all,

Just wondering how would one join a league?

Is there a waiting list?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Hey all,

Just wondering how would one join a league?

Is there a waiting list?

From the other thread:

1. Each League will have it's own specific thread that will be started by a Moderator at the start of July each year.

2. As well as this there will be a 'Sign Up' thread opened at the same time each year so that those who didn't participate the previous season have a chance to play in the coming season. All new players MUST register their interest no later than July 31st each year in order to be considered for a position in a league this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Tristram wrote: »
    From the other thread:

1. Each League will have it's own specific thread that will be started by a Moderator at the start of July each year.

2. As well as this there will be a 'Sign Up' thread opened at the same time each year so that those who didn't participate the previous season have a chance to play in the coming season. All new players MUST register their interest no later than July 31st each year in order to be considered for a position in a league this year.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Cheers mate

There is a thread started thats at the top of the American Football forum for Fantasy Football 2012. Put in a post saying you're interested in playing and you will be added to the list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

ah roll on sept 5th, looking forward to this already, sunday evenings are just to quiet without NFL on the tele and the laptop in front of me checking the fantasy updates :D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement