Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook status I thought was pretty funny...

• 30-05-2012 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

alright folks, i need ur help here. you have a friend who stays at ur house with his girlfriend, they get up the next morn. and say sorry, i need to do laundry, i peed the bed, the girl says, yea, i did too. Im having a hard time even trying to explain this. So we let it go, we threw away the mattress, bought a new one, and wash all the sheets and comforter. We had a party last night and they were invited, stupid us let them stay over because we were all wrecked at 3am. So this morning we were in the garage cleaning up and he comes down with the sheets and comforter under his arm and says sorry dude. WTF we freaked out, like, you gotta buy us a new mattress, he was like, oh, i'll replace the sheets and took them to his car. He needs to buy us a new mattress, WTF I dont know what to do here, help me out. The only reason they were invited again is cos we like the girlfriend, not him. Totally upset~Shirley

Comments

Advertisement