Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Splash the cash!!

Options
  • 27-05-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭

Sooooo i won a mighty 12 euro on the Eurovision last night :pac:

Have it sitting in my online account on Paddy Power any ideas what i should bet it on??

Any kind of bet at all just looking to make some money :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

If you are asking that question you are better off withdrawing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Formation wrote: »
    If you are asking that question you are better off withdrawing it.

Its only 12 euro i won it so i figure might as well use it for a bet. I just cant find anything that stands out at the moment to take a chance on thats worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Its only 12 euro i won it so i figure might as well use it for a bet. I just cant find anything that stands out at the moment to take a chance on thats worth it.

Try to build it up steadily by betting it on rediculously short odds over time (nothing higher than 1/10 for example).

Your 12 would become 13.20, your 13.20 would become 14.52 etc..

pithater1 wrote: »
    Try to build it up steadily by betting it on rediculously short odds over time (nothing higher than 1/10 for example).

Your 12 would become 13.20, your 13.20 would become 14.52 etc..

Its a good idea thanks :)

Its a good idea thanks :)

No worries, betting this way has given me a very nice second income. Been betting house money for the best part of 2 months since I started too :D

• Advertisement

pithater1 wrote: »
    No worries, betting this way has given me a very nice second income. Been betting house money for the best part of 2 months since I started too :D

So would you be best to bet the whole amount on single bets or parts of it??

Say theres a game starting in an hour FC Seoul v Incheon United Fc Seoul are 1/4 do i throw the whole 12 euro on it or bet for example a fiver?

Just using that game as an example.

So would you be best to bet the whole amount on single bets or parts of it??

Say theres a game starting in an hour FC Seoul v Incheon United Fc Seoul are 1/4 do i throw the whole 12 euro on it or bet for example a fiver?

Just using that game as an example.

Parts of it, always leave yourself a reserve should things go tits up.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

I started this today for something to keep me entertained and not cost me much.. €5 has become €6.28 after 3 bets.. funny enough I'm enjoying it so far :o

Advertisement