Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Mitch Hedberg

• 25-05-2012 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

He was a great comedian. I think plenty of boardsies know him. I had not seen this footage before and I thought I'd share. Some very funny stuff, odd seeing him without the shades too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

one of the funniest comedians ever, just random witticisms and observations., some classic jokes:

"I saw a wino eating some grapes, I was like "dude you gotta wait""

"My pants are holding up my belt and my belt is holding up my pants, I dunno whats going on down there, who's the real hero in this?"

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later....so, yeah.'"

"I like escalators because they can't break down. They can only temporarily become stairs."

"Alcoholism is the only disease you can get yelled at for having. 'Damn it, Otto, you're an alcoholic.' 'Damn it, Otto, you have lupus.' One of those two doesn't sound right."

"My hotel doesn't have a 13th floor because of superstition, but people on the 14th floor, you know what floor you're really on."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    RIP Mitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

hedberg always reminded me of this guy - Mike Davis - in his delivery. the only difference being the sharp objects *ping*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I hit the thanks button before i clicked play, cause I knew it was gonna be awesome. I was not wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

That's probably the first time I've sat through 9 minutes of a comedian and not laughed once.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

kaizersoze wrote: »
    That's probably the first time I've sat through 9 minutes of a comedian and not laughed once.

Are you in pain? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Shryke wrote: »
    Are you in pain? :rolleyes:

:-D
    Nope. Just don't find him funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

If you like Mitch Hedberg, I think Demetri Martin is the closest to him in terms of the types of jokes they say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

miralize wrote: »
    If you like Mitch Hedberg, I think Demetri Martin is the closest to him in terms of the types of jokes they say

The spirit of Mitch lives on!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i *hated* demetri on the daily show
    he was part of the reason I just stopped watching it

Advertisement