Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Genesis LV Repairable Stainless Steel Atomiser with 5 bottles, approx 2 metres of kanthal .20mm wire and a bit of 300 mesh.

I am selling to fund another purchase. Its in good condition, just a couple of weeks old and will be cleaned fully before dispatch unless buyer wants me to leave it set-up.

There are a couple of tiny scratches on it but you need to look very hard at to see them. They can be polished out if you wanted to do it but not noticeable in my opinion, I just wanted to mention it to be clear. I think all these stainless steel kind of devices get like it after a bit of use.

Price is €75 and this includes paypal fees and Registered/Recorded delivery to Ireland or UK with tracking number provided on day of postage which will be the next day if sold evening time or same day if sold before 3pm on any weekday.

Please PM if interested. I can do a bit cheaper if you want me to just send by regular post in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

pm'ed

Concentrates and GLV sold to Stefan. Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'll drop the price on the Chrome v1 lavatube to 30, if anyone wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

newmark wrote: »
    I am selling to fund another purchase.

What do you have your eye on newmark?

• Advertisement

derra wrote: »
    What do you have your eye on newmark?

I have the clockworks RTA ordered but will be waiting another good while maybe 8 weeks or more.

I am looking at the Infinity but I'm not 100% sure yet its very pricey, is it worth it, I dunno? http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/MarkT-KIT1-P

I might just get the clockworks RDA as well to keep me going until the RTA is ready. I just waiting to get time to sit down and have a look around the classies and see what's going. :)

I am looking at the Infinity but I'm not 100% sure yet its very pricey, is it worth it, I dunno? http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/MarkT-KIT1-P

)

Infinity is very similar to what you had in the Bulli a2/Tank.

I personally would'nt buy it.

The RDA be probably be your best bet tbh, well you sold the Bulli so your hardly gonna buy that again are ya?

I might have a RDA for sale early next week if ya hang on.

The RDA be probably be your best bet tbh, well you sold the Bulli so your hardly gonna buy that again are ya?

I might have a RDA for sale early next week if ya hang on.[/QUOTE]

I kind of got to enjoy making coils and wicks with the LV so I would probably be grand with the bulli if I tried it again then again I kind of like something in a tank system though.

If you are selling the RDA drop me a PM with details, if I don't get sorted out with a new toy the weekend I'd probably buy it. :D

I had it briefly before but had to send it back for repair and i'm expecting it next week but hopefully tomorrow morning.
    Will see how i get on with it and let ya know unless ya do get one by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

thanks again newmark, all arrived sound.
    So i just set myself up and rewire the lot, all tools ready ready- check, beer ready - check, youtube loaded - check

hehe

edit i so so so love the totally-green R4 its such a yummy flavour, same as IV's green-witch R4 (discontinued, shame!)

• Advertisement

thanks again newmark, all arrived sound.
    So i just set myself up and rewire the lot, all tools ready ready- check, beer ready - check, youtube loaded - check

hehe

edit i so so so love the totally-green R4 its such a yummy flavour, same as IV's green-witch R4 (discontinued, shame!)

Great stuff, hope you enjoy...Yes I liked that R4 had a nice run of it and then went to the hangsen R4 which I now really like.

I am selling a Lavatube (body only) that I bought on UKvapers classifieds last week as just bought the vmax yolk off of Eeloe.

It is a black one and is the version 1.5 that gives the ohms readings of atomisers and cartomisers etc, and it also has the battery bars indicator on the display, goes from the usual 3v to 6volts.
    It is in perfect condition very clean not a scratch on it.

I will leave it go for €22 a tenner less than I paid for it including postage to Ireland in the interest of a fast sale as I know the market is a bit flooded at the moment and everyone seems to have one. :)

Pm me if you want it or have any questions. :) I'll also consider a trade for this if you have something I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I am selling a Lavatube (body only) that I bought on UKvapers classifieds last week as just bought the vmax yolk off of Eeloe.
    Pm me if you want it or have any questions. :) I'll also consider a trade for this if you have something I like!
    PM sent.

grindle wrote: »
    PM sent.

Lavatube sold to Grindle thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Bestshop has offers that run for limited times - idea is nice and the offers are good.
    New Lavatube VX is €40 for the next 20 hours plus €2.40 for post.

Once code is used the price is €38.40 including shipping - that's an excellent price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Got a bottle of 20mg Swedish Fish last week and i don't like it at all! :o

I'll stick it in the post to anyone that wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 38,749 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Elbow wrote: »

I'll stick it in the post to anyone that wants it
    I'd like to try that - it sounds absolutely disgusting :)
    Please PM if it's still available.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

its probably the nicest juice available, elbow is just a crazy person

its also not fish, it tastes like refreshers or some other fruity sweet. swedish fish is just the swedish jelly it's modelled on

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I'd like to try that - it sounds absolutely disgusting :)
    Please PM if it's still available.

Sorry, probably should've popped in here to do the whole "PM Sent" thing earlier today.
    I'm making him some DIYs in return for it.

All that raving about this juice... Very curious to see what it's all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,749 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Lavatube sold to Grindle thanks.

Received!
    Saturday post does not deliver on a Monday, not from Clare to Cork anyway.
    No rush anyway, gotta wait a day or two for the batteries to arrive.
    Thank you!

Received!
    Saturday post does not deliver on a Monday, not from Clare to Cork anyway.
    No rush anyway, gotta wait a day or two for the batteries to arrive.
    Thank you!

Ah we know for the future so was worth a shot. Irishvapers have these ones for a €5 each they work grand with the LT I had them before. http://www.irishvapers.ie/clearance/152-aw-1600-mah-protected-18650-batteries.html

I have an almost new Ego-C twist battery (Charged twice) black in colour and 650mah that I am looking to swap for 2 x decent quality protected 14500 batteries. Pm me if interested, Thanks.

I have an almost new Ego-C twist battery (Charged twice) black in colour and 650mah that I am looking to swap for 2 x decent quality protected 14500 batteries. Pm me if interested, Thanks.

Sending PM now.

Deal completed, thanks Derra. ;)

Received, deal done and dusted.

So. Fücking. Tasty.
    And strange.
    But tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Received, deal done and dusted.

So. Fücking. Tasty.
    And strange.
    But tasty.

I think you should rename your caramel burbon, really reminds me of southern comfort!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I have a pair of ultrafire 18350 1200mah batteries that need a new home if anyone wants to take them, they havent been used in nearly a year!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

wingnut32 wrote: »
    I have a pair of ultrafire 18350 1200mah batteries that need a new home if anyone wants to take them, they havent been used in nearly a year!

Gone to Newmark!!

• Advertisement

I think you should rename your caramel burbon, really reminds me of southern comfort!

That was a happy accident.
    After I told you I had caramel, I realised I only had a tiny bit left, so I made a tiny mix of that and the vanilla bourbon, dripped it, turned out okay, so I went ahead.
    I love Southern Comfort.
    Sorry, if you're a Jim Beam or JD fan, or if any of them are shít!

Advertisement