Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ESBI Graduate Programme 2011

• 10-06-2011 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I got an email yesterday from ESBI to say that I will be doing an online Numerical & Verbal Ability test as part of ESBI's Graduate Campaign 2011.

Just wondering if anyone else here is doing one soon, it will be strange doing it from home.

Also does anyone know people who have gone through the Grad Programme ? Is it 2/3 years, Dublin based etc....

It's been a while since I applied for this, and there isn't much info on their site only this page is all I could find which has very little detail

http://www.esbi.ie/careers/graduates/how-to-apply.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Iluvjazzmasters

Yes i received an email as well from ESBI. I havent received any follow up emails regarding the actual tests though? Has anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

I haven't received the other emails yet either.

Can you remember if they gave an outline of the grad prog when we applied ?

Hmm I applied back in April. I remember i applied through their in-house candidate manager page. I don't remember the details but i think there was a brief outline of the programme not so dissimilar as the details they have on the graduate programme page now.

Wish i could remember now though! Any idea how many grads they are taking on?
    Or has anyone done these interviews/ tests before, if so what are they like? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Just wondering if either of ye have heard anything since doing the tests?

Nope, not heard anything yet. Did they say somewhere that it would be late July, I thought I read that in some email but I checked back through them to see if I could find it but no joy.

I suppose we could email them, but I'm happy not knowing for now, just in case it's bad news

• Advertisement

On that email about the tests it says:
    Shortlisted candidates will be called to interview during the month of July and August, while unsuccessful candidates will be contacted via e-mail throughout July.

I actually emailed them yesterday but haven't gotten a reply as of yet.

Ah good man, that rings a bell alright.

Best of luck with it anyway :D, hope it works out for you

I havent heard anything either! No news is good news..for the moment! Yeah i alos recall that email saying being contacted July/August for interviews!

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭nomadic

I got my PFO email today :p

Sorry to hear that, I haven't heard anything yet.

• Advertisement

Anyone else hear anything? I'm still waiting...

Still waiting here too, it would be nice to know if any of the shortlisted candidates have been contacted yet with an interview date.

Still havent heard anything..Anyone heard anything at all yet?

No still waiting for a reply here too

Got my PFO email today! GL to everyone else

Yeah I got one too. Best of luck to all in the interviews

I still haven't heard anything, although I expect interviews have been held at this stage. Either that or they've cancelled the programme this year.

I got called for an interview today. They're interviewing 8th/9th September.

My PFO a few weeks ago was for another ESBI job.

Well done nomadic, best of luck with the interviews.

Afaik there are 5 spots up for grabs so make sure you get yourself one :)

I turned it down. I'm starting a job in England in 2 weeks and I'm all set to go so I'm not going to bother with the interview. I don't need their overpaid job anyway...

• Advertisement

I start a job in England on the 8th so won't being going either if I get called. Was just curious when I hadn't heard from them.

Well done lads on getting the interviews. Wonder what will happen to those spaces? Good luck on ur jobs in England chaps :)

Feeder you say theres ONLY 5 spaces in their whole recruitment campaign this year?????

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bug!!!

What do they ask you in the Numerical & Verbal Ability test? I have to do one.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sandeep_voore

Hi Guys,

Received a mail to do a Numerical and verbal ability test, Can anyone help me out ..??

What sort of questions would be ...??

My deadline is by Sundayto take the test.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sandeep_voore

Successfully done the test, Fingers Crossed to get select for the next level for the personal interview ....

The test was complicated with lot of calculations to be done in the numerical ability test, and Verbal abillity test was all about Reading comprehension, thou was difficult, the time was running out ...!!!!

Best of luck guys, who ever going to take the take online ....!!!!

Advertisement