Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atmomisers

• 17-05-2012 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

How often do ye change yours?

I got a Joyetech eGo-T back in February.

The two Atomisers that came with the Starter kit lasted my till April (lost one of them, the other one gave up and got hard to inhale from)

So I got a new one. That lasted three weeks, then ordered another one and that one lasted two weeks. Just ordered two new ones now as the one I got two weeks ago REALLY heats up badly to a point you wouldn't want to touch it.
    Not sure is it due to the fact that its silver and has no coating vs other black ones.

But its still the fact that they give up in as what seems to me a short amount of time. After a weeks use they loose the satisfaction of vaping it gets hard to inhale seeing as it blocks up I suppose?.

Is it just the Ego-T model or other ones got better performance. This sort of thing is getting a bit annoying.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the ones that get really hot.. maybe they are low resistance.. they would get hotter than normal

but anyway that is part of the reason I stopped using atomisers and moved to cartomisers. at least if a cartomiser craps out after 2-3 days, it only cost under 2 euro. an atomiser losing performance after a week and it costing a tenner.. I wasn't thrilled.

maybe you could try out the ego-c? it comes in 3 parts so when its time to replace it, you just screw in a new atomiser head or base instead of having to buy a whole new atty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

as the one I got two weeks ago REALLY heats up badly to a point you wouldn't want to touch it.

Faulty, unless you're caning it, or putting lots of volts through it...

I haven't used a ego-t in a long time, but i found they gunged up pretty quick, might depend on the type of juice you're using???
    You might get some more life from them, by giving them a vodka\IPA bath overnight. Let them dry out on a rad for a few hours after that though....

As sdcc said, carto's are cheap and cheerful....way better performance too imho....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Gryzor wrote: »
    as the one I got two weeks ago REALLY heats up badly to a point you wouldn't want to touch it.

Faulty, unless you're caning it, or putting lots of volts through it...

I haven't used a ego-t in a long time, but i found they gunged up pretty quick, might depend on the type of juice you're using???
    You might get some more life from them, by giving them a vodka\IPA bath overnight. Let them dry out on a rad for a few hours after that though....

As sdcc said, carto's are cheap and cheerful....way better performance too imho....

Well its just a stock titan battery. Id vape around 1.5 cartridges a day so not sure is that a lot or little.

Might try the vodka thing for now. Might look into cartridges. The boardie above said ego-c? Is there any other ones beside that that use cartridges?

egoc or biansi imist are the two popular ones I think, lot of advocates for both.. they both kinda do the same thing, "repairable" tank atomisers although the imist is more repairable

have a look on youtube for "ego-c" or "biansi imist" and see which you prefer.

egoc or biansi imist are the two popular ones I think, lot of advocates for both.. they both kinda do the same thing, "repairable" tank atomisers although the imist is more repairable

have a look on youtube for "ego-c" or "biansi imist" and see which you prefer.

I pressume their both compatible with my ego t battery. They looked like it.

• Advertisement

yeah they both have 510/ego connections, the ego batteries use the ego type threads but is also compatible.. compatable... works with the older 510 threads.

yeah they both have 510/ego connections, the ego batteries use the ego type threads but is also compatible.. compatable... works with the older 510 threads.

Ok thanks :)

Advertisement