Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rumblin for Crumlin Charity Event - 1st July 2012

• 29-04-2012 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Rumblin for Crumlin is a charity event being held in Rathbeggan Airsoft for Crumlin Hospital, on the 1st of July 2012.

As part of the event we are donating 1 euro for every bottle of bb's sold on site from now until the event as well as your game fee on the day.

During the event there will be a raffle and a few spot prizes, one of the regular players has kindly donated an AEG for the raffle and a few prizes have been supplied from Game Stop as well.

So we are looking to get as many numbers down as we can as it will all be going to a good cause! So keep the date clear and hope you see you all there!

Cheers,
    Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hope to go along for a good cause and been a long while since i was up in rathbeggan.
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

I have a soft spot for Crumlin hospital myself, so Hobbyairsoft would be happy to donate to this cause if you're interested
    Maybe you could email us on info@hobbyairsoft.ie and i'll organise some goodies for the raffle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Count me in !
    sounds Like it should be a great day
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Keith.R

Lads Thanks for all the support for this day. Its hopefully will be a great day rain or shine. see you all there and bring everyone you know. watch this space for updates.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Great cause. Count me in too.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

So any word on numbers for this and by numbers I mean prizes Goodies !!!!! :D:D

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Well Keith, a couple of posts above, is the brains behind this operation so he is the man to talk to about the prizes and all that jazz.

As for player numbers we are looking at well into the 100's or somewhere there abouts. Serious interest not just on this but also the facebook and the lodge is constantly getting calls about it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Keith.R

Grat buzz happin abou thhis as for prizes well im not goinng to say im going to try keep it a surprise till cloerr to tfhe event lets say there are some great prizes related to airsoft and other shops i know and some funny prizes too. Excuse the spelling i hate touch screen phones........

Lookk forwarrd to seeing ya all therr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

For all of those who have not been keeping up to date with our facebook page, Rumblin for Crumlin is this Sunday!!

We are expecting a huge turn out for this and have been receiving some fantastic support. Here is just a taster of some of the prizes that have been kindly donated for the raffle.

486405_439558026066491_193528000_n.jpg

229819_439557949399832_692400672_n.jpg

246520_439557829399844_445933952_n.jpg

Tickets 5 for 2 euro or 15 for 5euro.

See you all there!

Advertisement