Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Chance Debs for ISPCC

• 26-03-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Not sure where this belongs, so perhaps the mods can move it if they find somewhere more suitable!

Anyway, I know someone involved in the organising of a second chance debs for ISPCC (more specifically, the Waterford branch of Childline) and just wanted to get the word out about the event for anyone who hasn't already heard.

It's in the Woodlands hotel on Friday 4th May. Tickets are €45 for a five course meal, champagne reception, band, dj etc so should be a great night. If anyone's looking for more information, there is a facebook event set up called 'ISPCC Childline - Second Chance Debs'. Otherwise, pm me and I'll give you any info you need.

Beat will be running a week long competition re the event in a couple of weeks, and a press release is being done this week, however if anyone has any further ideas on advertising/spreading the word, all advice is welcome. Failing that, tell as many people as you can because as they say, word of mouth really is the best form of advertising and the organisers are hoping for a huge success as a lot of work has gone into it and it's a great cause.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 galdon

Just a quick update on the above...as you can see the event is taking place this Friday, and some tickets are still available. Promises to be a great night with champagne reception, ice sculpture, balloon arch and a raffle with some AMAZING prizes including a new Ireland jersey signed by the team, 2 tickets to Westlife in Croke Park (x2), Waterford Crystal John Rocha glasses, personal trainer sessions, chocolate hampers, make up hampers and so much more.

Advertisement