Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

510 T

• 26-04-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

So I picked up a Jasper and Jasper disposable this evening in my local shop and I have to say I am enjoying it.

I spent the whole evening researching e-cigs so I can get my first proper one. I was looking a bestecig.ie and saw the 510 T, I know it has low battery life but that wont be an issue the vast majority of my vaping will be done in the car or at home where I have access to USB's at all times. Any thing else I should know about this product before I join the fold.

Oh and I do I dispose of the J and J when I am finished?

Comments

battery life is next to useless. for your own sanity go with an ego battery instead. I thought the same way as you initially and bought a 510 but ungraded to an ego within 2 days. As well as the battery life many attomisers and other vapour creation parts will not run off a 510 battery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Innokin_AIO_IK1200_PCC_510/p705283_6359108.aspx

if you have to have a cig looking model, get one like this that has a portable carry case with it cos thoe batteries last **** all time

like glasso said, ego battery devices are just better in every way and they're not as big or as awkward as they might look, they're a great size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

if you have to have a cig looking model, get one like this that has a portable carry case with it cos thoe batteries last **** all time

like glasso said, ego battery devices are just better in every way and they're not as big or as awkward as they might look, they're a great size

Yeah, even the smallest eGo battery (650mAh) lasts for probably about 6 hours and fits in the palm of your hand. I've a couple of 1000mAh ones and they're a bit big lengthwise.

yeah the 1000mah batteries are pretty huge, but the 650/900's are fine for pocket storage/out and about vaping

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

yeah the 650's are at a push, a little small for me, i tend to be out of the house at the weekends for 10-12 hours at a time, so they were no good to me.

had a couple 1000's and i felt they were a slight bit too big for what they were doing, so i got a 900mAh, and it was the perfect balance..not too long, not too short, and decent battery life.

• Advertisement

you should get one of those throathit VV mods :) 3 days 5v vaping on one charge

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I dunno, it's just not for me i don't think.

I've gone through enough devices in my short time in the game,

Gone through 3 different sets of eGo's, i'm on my SECOND lavatube, and i've got a Silver Bullet on the way as a birthday present.

I think it'll be the end of the summer before i even consider getting another mod.

Advertisement